- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
You will be part of a highly qualified and experienced agile team developing user applications. The mission is to ensure the business logics and its features (which do the magic for our customers), approach our clients in the best possible way.
The UI development is mainly done in Java and Python. Our own language RAVE is used to manage customer-unique modifications to our system. Some of the tools we use are : Eclipse RCP, Jenkins and GoCD
As a Test Engineer at Jeppesen, we want you to be a part of the agile team. You will participate in the whole development process. Together with the team you have full accountability
for the quality of the features and components that are being built. All development is done following Continuous Deployment and Continuous Integration, which puts extra demand on automation. The TextTest tool is used as a foundation in this work. You will collaborate with the team and other business stakeholders.
To manage this, we believe you are skilled in both traditional testing as well as agile testing methods. Test automation, test driven development, acceptance test driven development, white box, black box and experience-based testing is natural to you.
The role will also include some coaching to increase the developer’s maturity in securing the right quality of our products.
The team follows agile as well as Lean principles which are integrated in our SAFe framework. We strive to have strong and empowered teams that take full responsibility with support from the SAFe release trains and management, where communication and collaboration are essential to be successful.
• Master of Science in data computing or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of experience in testing and a true tester craftsmanship attitude
• Solid experience to effectively define testable user stories, especially acceptance criteria, with customer representatives and stakeholders
• Experience of test automation
• Solution-oriented mindset, yet display a critical and quality-oriented thinking
• A true continuous improvement mindset
• Experience in UI testing
• A team player with high integrity
• Experience in using and understanding agile methodology
• Fluency in English (our corporate language), spoken and written
• Embraces speaking out, playing fair, teaming up and having fun, which are some of our company values.
Good to have:
• Interest in programming – Java, Python
• An interest in the Air & Space business
• Knowledge in builds including pipes and CI/CD
At Jeppesen in Gothenburg, more than 350 employees from over 30 countries develop, implement and support cutting-edge resource optimization systems for airlines and railways. We solve some of the most intricate problems you can imagine – in one of the most exciting and dynamic industries you can find.
Jeppesen’s crew and fleet management Systems are mainly developed in Gothenburg, with support from our offices in Montreal, Singapore, and New York. Jeppesen has 3,500 employees worldwide and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, USA. Founded on the production of aeronautical charts, the company celebrated 80 years of guiding pilots safely to their destinations in 2014.
Jeppesen is a subsidiary of Boeing and key part of Boeing Digital Aviation, the world’s leading aerospace company. Boeing is headquartered in Chicago, U.S.A., employing more than 160 000 people in 70 countries.