- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for experienced C++ coders to join team Sloths to work end to end in the base station domain.
As a software designer you have experience from writing great code.
You like working in a team and can quickly get into new areas and deliver results.
Sloths are currently working on a 5G test bed assignment in systems and technology. This ranges from low-level embedded C programming via distributed systems and virtualization to automation and scalable microservice-based O&M and tools. Sloths have a history of great achievements for Ericsson, e.g. integration/innovation of triple RAT (LTE/WCDMA/GSM) on a digital unit.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- You will drive strategic technical leadership
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Drive Continuous Improvements of Products and our Agile WoWKey Qualifications:
- Experience programming in C++ is necessary and willingness to learn new technology
- Enjoys code and programming
- Ideally experience developing code in the base station domain
- A successful candidate is self-motivated, with the drive to solve problems and expand our knowledge
- Ability to think and work independently, and has a structured way of working
- Ability to think logically and break down complex information
- Good communicational skills
- Team player whom positively contributes to our team spirit
- Fluent in English, oral and written
- Product Development Knowledge
- Lean & Agile Knowledge and Skills
- Working with People
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning and Organizing
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.