- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for experienced Java developers / designers to join the Radio Data Insights (RDI) teams where we develop Big Data Analytics platforms used in the Network Products organisation for analyzing large amount of Radio network data (4G, 3G, 2G).
The platform is built with Microservices and uses the Java Spring framework.
Among other techniques it supports machine learning algorithms for anomaly detection, classification, and fault localization in addition to predefined reports for Radio Data Analytics.
In our data lake we collect large amounts of network data from our customer networks. Expanding and improving Big Data analytics for customer network data and faster and better LAB analytics in testing are cornerstones for the framework development teams.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- You will contribute to strategic technical leadership
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in the Big Data domain
- Drive Continuous Improvements of Products and our Agile WoWKey Qualifications:
- Experience in Java programming and willingness to learn new technologies is necessary
- Enjoy code and programming
- Ideally some GUI development framework experience:
- A successful candidate is self-motivated, with the drive to solve problems and expand our knowledge
- Ability to think and work independently, and has a structured way of working
- Ability to think logically and break down complex information
- Good communicational skills
- Team player whom positively contributes to our team spirit
- Fluent in English, oral and written
- Product Development Knowledge
- Lean & Agile Knowledge and Skills
- Working with People
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning and Organizing
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.