- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
• Work with applied mathematical models and algorithm development
• Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
• Collaborate with Coesia Group companies, creating common software solutions that can be utilized across the group
• Prototyping and testing new solutions
• Researching new technology and concepts
• Participating in projects and in product changes in Coesia companies’ development organizations
• Use-case modeling and functional level requirements breakdown
• Design, implementation, unit and integration testing
• Producing basis for / maintaining documentation
Ideal Candidate Experience and Requirements
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent in work experience.
• Specialization in Mathematics or Algorithm development
• 2-5 years professional experience of software development related work.
• Ability to use one or more object oriented languages (Java, .NET, C/C++, Python, etc.)
• Knowledge from AI/Machine Learning and data-driven applications
• Good understanding of all stages of digital development
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Ingenuity and creativity
• Logical approach to problem solving and strong proven analytical capabilities
• Attention to detail
• Strong collaboration skills
• Communication skills - including the ability to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way
Coesia, through its company FlexLink, is leading innovation in Industry 4.0 solutions. To provide our customers with unique customized technology we are setting up Coesia Software Innovation center. The center will work on the most advanced technology and developments related to our automation solutions.
The job will involve both working on the latest Industry 4.0 solutions and working exploratory in finding new solutions, prototyping and validating new ideas for the Coesia Group companies.
This is an opportunity to operate in a real startup, having all the technological and financial strength of a multinational group, working with both incremental development and attempting radical innovation. The team is setup to have cutting edge skills within cloud solutions, AI & Machine learning, Automation as well as core software engineering skills to become a software center of excellence for the Coesia group.
Coesia is a group of 16 companies each providing leading equipment for factories and production for consumer goods.
About the role
We’re looking for a Software Developer who is interested in taking the next step in his/her learning curve. You are a structured and driven software engineer, with the ambition to learn more, to test more, and work in a flexible way in innovation projects.
You are expected to have strong mathematical skills and the experience to work in applied mathematics and algorithm development.
You will work in collaborative environments with Coesia Group Companies.
We are looking for someone with high ambition and strong interpersonal skills, and you will have the opportunity to accelerate your development in advanced technological areas.
FlexLink is a world-class factory automation expert. Working closely with global customers, we provide innovative, automated solutions to produce goods smarter, safer and at lower operating costs.
Headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, FlexLink has operating units in 30 countries and is represented in more than 60. In 2016, FlexLink had 989 employees and a turnover of SEK 2,114 million / € 223 million. FlexLink is part of Coesia, an innovation based Group consisting of 16 companies specialized in automated machinery and industrial process solutions. For 2015, the Coesia Group had a turnover of € 1,534 million and 6,000 employees. We are proud to be a Certified Employer via Karriärföretagen 2017.