- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Who you are
We’re looking for a top iOS Developer who love working on the iOS platform, developing apps that uses the latest iOS technologies and trends in the iOS world. You find your motivation in fresh thinking and making a difference and aren’t afraid of trying new things and improving along the way.
You can easily identify problems and the challenge of finding the best solution(s) is what really inspire you. You enjoy participating in the full evolution of a project and working together with other developers where you’re creating something together as a team. The experience from working in different projects and the diversity is what makes the team unique and successful.
You’re a team player who not only contributes with technical skills but also with enthusiasm and creativity towards your co-developers.
What you'll need to have:
You have probably studied computer science (or equivalent) at university level and deepen your skills by continues research and self development. You have 3-5 years of iOS development, but the number of years are not crucial. It’s more important that you’ve got the ability to use your previous experience in the best way.Object oriented programming is your backyard and Swift is your best friend. If you have experience from working with backend, web and/or Android that's a big plus.
Still curious, now imagine yourself here....
At Symbio we believe in the Swedish model - a work/life balance we are fiercely protective of. We are a close knit group of people from all around the world. We value curiosity, honesty, openness and friendliness. There is little hierarchy and everyone is encouraged to participate in all areas of the company. We focus on each other's strengths and help those around us when in need.
Do you like wheat beer? Do you believe coffee can never be too strong?Have a breakfast speciality you wish to try out on your co-workers? Then Symbio might be the place for you.
Because Symbio is a People Product and hiring the right person is our #1 priority 100% of the time. We work with some pretty cool companies (some you know, some you will know) which is why being talented and driven is critical too. From our point of view, the recruitment process is ground zero.
The Recruitment Process
For this role you can expect:
- Within 48 hours we will review your application and let you know if you will move on to a phone screen or not. This phone screen is conducted by our Talent Manager and is approximately 30 minutes. Nothing tech - just about the company and you, high level stuff here.
- If you successfully complete the screen, you will be contacted by the Talent Manager again and you will be sent a tech test.This is meant to assess not only your skill level but also to see your code, live and in action.
- Nice - your wrote the code well, now you're having the second interview with the assignedTeach Leadwho will talk more tech. This is a little more micro - you should expect questions about your tech stack, ways of working, etc. in this interview.
- Once you WOW the Tech Lead, you will move on to theFinal Interview! You will meet with a project team, Project Manager, Tech Leadand finally debrief with the Talent Manager. You can expect to be here for a half day. Use this time to get to know the team the office and see if Symbio Sweden is where you are interested in spending upcoming future in.
This entire process - from first contact to final interview - takes approximately 1,5-2 weeks. We like to move as fast as possible but synching so many schedules can take time. We promise, however, to keep you updated as often as possible and from the beginning you will have direct access to our Talent Manager.