- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Take the chance to be a part of the new established Advanced Analytics IT team and an exciting journey where we develop the Advanced Analytics platform!
Advanced analytics is one of the three key focus areas for the entire H&M group. We offer you a position where you will contribute within a new established support function. To this team we are now looking for a Project Manager, Data Architect, Dev Ops Engineers and a Data Engineers that can manage and further develop the Advanced Analytics platform.
The team will work effectively across both H&M business and IT groups and will ensure that the platform continues to be a solution that supports the evolving use-cases from initial proof-of-concept to full production phase. All needs will be delivered in a quick and agile way across diverse teams, to support the try-fail-fast approach. The platform itself needs to evolve over time to support new user cases and adapt to the emergence of innovative technologies. The team will explore Advanced Analytics Proof-of-Concepts as well as run operationalized algorithms.
Advanced analytics provide an important support for our operations and enable fact based decision-making along the retail value-chain. The algorithms we have started to use will contribute to improvements within everything from assortment planning and logistics to sales.
We offer you an inspiring and diversifying job in an organization that is characterized by that we believe in people and that we work as one team. We strive for constant improvements and will encourage your personal development. The pace is high and we always challenge each other to think outside the box.
To succeed in the positions we believe that you have a pragmatic workstyle and drive towards solution with focus on delivering results. You are a formidable team player, dynamic and open-minded with a passion for continuous improvements. Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a social, open, communicative, sales-minded and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
As a DevOps Engineer your work tasks will include:
- Handle basic DevOps activities – provisioning, configuration management, and version control
- Monitor applications and services, set thresholds and alerting, handle any monitoring alerts in application components
- Maintain components including Jenkins, Bitbucket, R Shiny and propose/setup new components
- Integration with other I&O teams to ensure end-to-end support of AA operational incidents
To be a successful DevOps Engineer we believe that you:
- Have 3+ years’ experience in system administration or related field
- Have experience maintaining, securing, and monitoring Windows/Linux servers
- Can use PowerShell and Python to automate basic tasks
- Have experience with Git and Bitbucket/Github
- Have experience with Continuous Integration pipelines (e.g. TeamCity, Jenkins) and automated testing
- Have experience with (or get excited about) Puppet, Ansible, Airflow, and other modern DevOps frameworks
- Have experience with next-gen frameworks like HDFS and Spark
The IT department is an important part of the company’s business and carries out operations, software development and maintenance of the company’s systems and business applications. Our goal is to supply as cost efficient IT solutions as possible in order to offer our customers “Fashion and quality at the best price in a sustainable way”. The IT-department is located in Stockholm and Borås and conducts business virtually all over the globe. The H&M group includes in addition to H&M the brands H&M Home, COS, & Other Stories, Monki, Weekday, Cheap Monday and ARKET. As an IT-department, we work with all brands.