- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you ready to create the 5G future?
Predicting the future is fun. Inventing it is powerful. We do both.
5G is coming soon, and Ericsson is the early leader in bringing it to market. With the commercial launch of 5G expected in 2020, and pre-commercial trials already happening now, there’s never been a better time for you to make your mark. The possibilities are endless across industries – from automotive and transport to agriculture, utilities, and more.
You will have the chance to work with
As part of our Digital Development Team within the Radio Products & Variants organization in Lund you contribute to the design and verification of our state-of-the-art digital ASIC´s and FPGA´s that we develop for our Ericsson´s mobile network infrastructure products.
Currently all our development targets 5G, the next generation Radio Access technology.
As a developer you are actively involved from the ASIC/FPGA project startup until the product has been released.
The position requires very good experience in RTL design and verification. You will take part in the development and maintenance of the Radio Access technology hence knowledge in this area is considered as a qualification but not mandatory. Our organization works in accordance to the Lean and Agile principles where close team interaction is central.
Responsibilities & Tasks
• Specify, implement, verify, release, and maintain digital functional blocks.
• Generate adequate documentation.
• Secure design quality.
• Continuously improve and optimize ways of working
Ericsson is investing heavily in the future 5G technology where leading-edge ASIC and FPGA development is key. This leads to that we in Ericsson Lund are significantly strengthening our capacity in the digital ASIC and FPGA domain with a great number of experienced engineers.
We are looking for several new members to join our Digital Development Team within the Radio Products & Variants organization in Lund.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON = powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
You, As The Successful Candidate
Communication, collaboration, and knowledge sharing is natural for you as well as a structural way of working. You are quality conscious, driven, result oriented and able propose improvements to existing designs, methods and work flows. You have the ability to work independently as well as in diverse cross-functional teams.
• MSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of education
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
• Experience in digital ASIC/FPGA development;
• Digital Hardware low level systemization
• RTL design using VHDL and/or SV
• Block verification using SV and/or Specman E
• Block verification methodology using UVM
• ASIC/FPGA synthesis
• Code quality checks using Spyglass
• Scripting using e.g. Python, TCL, and/or Perl.
• Reference model usage/development using (C, C++, System C)
• Communication and presentation skills in English are essential
• Travels may be needed but not required on a frequent basis
Following Experiences Will Be a Beneficial Asset
• Radio Access Technology
• Formal Verification
• High Level Synthesis
• Lab measurements on FPGA platforms
• Experience in mixed signal development
• ASIC STA analysis
• Top Level verification
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.