- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As part of our ASIC Top Level Verification Team you participate in the verification of our digital ASIC´s and FPGA´s, that are part of Ericsson´s mobile network infrastructure products for the coming 5G network.
As a Top level verifier you will in tight collaboration with the team verify complex state-of- the-art ASICs and FPGAs. You will together with the team analyze the design, implement, and execute drivers and tests on ASIC and system level. Much of the verification is SW based. Tests and drivers are mainly written in C. Emulation and formal methods are used as well.
It is important to give fast feedback on the quality of the design to the projects. Debug is done in collaboration with the developers and system architects.
Our organization works in accordance to the Lean and Agile principles with close team interaction.
Responsibilities & Tasks
• Develop test cases and test framework.
• Develop verification components using System Verilog.
• Execute and debug test cases.
• Continuously improve and optimize ways of working.
• Participate in daily and periodic agile meetings.
• Write documents such as verification specification and reports.
Ericsson is investing heavily in the future 5G technology where leading-edge ASIC and FPGA development is key. Ericsson in Lund is significantly strengthening the capacity in the development of state-of-the-art digital ASIC and FPGA with a great number of talented engineers to meet this challenge.
Since 2014, Lund has been a competence center for radio network development: activities span from HW and SW product development to research and standardization.
We are now looking for Top level ASIC verification engineers with some experience from software driven verification to join our Digital Development Team within the Radio Products & Variants organization in Lund.
• BSc or MSc level in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent education.
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
• Good understanding of VHDL or System Verilog.
• Experience in C programing
• Experience from UNIX/Linux
• Communication and presentation skills in English are essential.
• Travels may be needed but not required on a frequent basis.
Following experience will be a beneficial asset
• Experience from software driven top level verification of ASICs.
• Experience from verification of high speed interfaces.
• Experience from verification of ARM CPU subsystems.
• Knowledge in scripting languages (Python, Perl, Linux Shell scripting etc.)
• Knowledge about mobile communication standards is an advantage.
You are driven, result oriented and able to propose improvements to existing systems, methods, and work flows. You have the ability to lead teams as well as work independently or as a team member. Communication, collaboration, and knowledge sharing is natural for you as well as a structural way of working.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.