- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Who you are:
We're looking for a UX/UI Designer with strong visual skills to contribute to the future of the next “big thing” for our clients. We see that you have a full range of skills from product to interaction to visual design and are ready to build great experiences. Do you enjoy UX challenges and pushing tons of pixels? Working together with other creatives and developers you will all ensure that Symbio Sweden maintains it’s high quality.
You are motivated in fresh thinking, making a difference and enjoy trying new things while improving along the way. You love keeping up to date with new tech in UX/UI and product design, to inspire yourself and your surroundings to invent and innovate.
You can easily identify problems and the challenge of finding the best solution(s) is what really inspires you. Do you enjoy participating in the full evolution of a project and working together with other developers where you’re creating something together as a team? The experience from working in different projects and the diversity is what makes the team unique and successful.
Are you someone who likes to work in a dynamic environment together with talented colleagues? We are inventive, value excellence and believe that great teamwork is better than one person doing the thinking.
What you'll need to have:
You have 2-4 years of work experience as a UX/UI designer, but the number of years aren’t crucial. It’s more important that you have the ability to use your previous experience in the best possible way.
A portfolio that demonstrates experience in product thinking.
Experience from designing solutions that weave awe-inspiring customer experience and brand personality.
You have solid written and verbal communication skills so you, with ease, can explain and present a strong rationale for your design decisions.
You've probably worked with:
Analysing requirements and reducing them to their essential problem;
Brainstorming solutions to problems with their cross-functional team members;
Visually communicating design solutions using sketching, whiteboarding, or other low-fidelity design techniques;
Designing the interactions and workflows that go into creating the simple-but-powerful experiences;
Prototyping the expected user experience using tools and validating their designs using appropriate user testing techniques;
Creating the final visual designs of your products.
Still curious, now imagine yourself here....
At Symbio we believe in the Swedish model - a work/life balance we are fiercely protective of. We are a close knit group of people from all around the world. We value curiosity, honesty, openness and friendliness. There is little hierarchy and everyone is encouraged to participate in all areas of the company. We focus on each other's strengths and help those around us when in need.
Do you like wheat beer? Do you believe coffee can never be too strong? Have a breakfast speciality you wish to try out on your co-workers? Then Symbio might be the place for you.
Because Symbio is a People Product and hiring the right person is our #1 priority 100% of the time. We work with some pretty cool companies (some you know, some you will know) which is why being talented and driven is critical too. From our point of view, the recruitment process is ground zero.
The Recruitment Process
For this role you can expect:
- Within 48 hours we will review your application and let you know if you will move on to a phone screen or not. This phone screen is conducted by our Talent Manager and is approximately 30 minutes - just about the company and you, high level stuff here.
- If you successfully complete the screen, you will be contacted by the Talent Manager again and you will be sent a Test.
- Nice - you did a great test, now you're having the second interview with the assigned Lead Designer. This is a little more micro - you should expect questions about your experience, ways of working, etc. in this interview.
- Once you WOW the Lead Designer, you will move on to the Final Interview! You will meet with a project team, Project Manager and finally debrief with the Talent Manager. You can expect to be here for a half day. Use this time to get to know the team the office and see if Symbio Sweden is where you are interested in spending upcoming future in.
This entire process - from first contact to final interview - takes approximately 2 weeks. We like to move as fast as possible but synching so many schedules can take time. We promise, however, to keep you updated as often as possible and from the beginning you will have direct access to our Talent Manager.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Live, work and breathe back-end & Python at Fyndiq!
- Vill du arbeta i Norge? Vi söker flera Java-utvecklare!
- Vill du arbeta i Norge? Vi söker Identity Access Management konsulter!
- Vill du arbeta i Norge? Vi söker flera .Net-utvecklare!
- VI söker flera Lösningsarkitekter!