- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About product and development at Tradera
The customer is always in focus for the development at Tradera. Our vision is to be the best marketplace for unique items and bargains. We continuously develop our offering and the technical platform is a key enabler. As an organisation we challenge all aspects of the product lifecycle, progressively learning from hypotheses and data-driven development
The product development team is responsible for evolving Tradera on a daily basis. We are about 15 developers working in smaller, self-organizing teams. The fast iterations and near-continuous delivery are some of the characteristics that we are especially proud of.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
The User Experience Designer will create an effective and compelling omnichannel experience for the Tradera platform. The focus will be on the experience for sellers, while also ensuring harmony with the buyer experience. Selling goods on Tradera should be so easy, enjoyable and seamless that anybody can be a successful seller on Tradera on any device. You will work will all parts of the seller experience, ranging from onboarding and listing your first item through to the final sale, shipping and post-sale management of sold items.
As User Experience Designer you will be part of 1-3 product development teams depending on the intensity of development in the teams.
UX is a central role and is responsible for the user experience of Tradera. As an expert on user interaction and user interface design you will be responsible for the responsive website including embedding in mobile apps. Building up in-depth knowledge of customer insights and user needs is required to translate this into a meaningful user experience for selling (and buying) on Tradera.
The designer will work in an agile environment where lean UX principles are applied in a multidisciplinary team of product, design and development roles. The teams are usually small and consist of 3-4 developers, 1 UX designer and 1 Product Owner.
• Help define and drive the UX vision and strategy that defines the evolution of the user experience and visual design for your team and Tradera as a whole on the responsive website including behaviour when embedded into mobile apps (iOS and Android).
• Be part of product development to deliver working products that span all project phases from concept and design through to production (e.g., concept modelling, mockups, low and hi-fidelity wireframes, visual production-ready assets for web and native apps)
• Plan the UX design such that customer-vetted designs are available to developers approximately 2 weeks in advance
• Identifiers and applies industry best practices when refining existing designs or breaking new ground
• Articulates design rationale as a means to balance business goals and user needs, and ensures stakeholder satisfaction with the results delivered by the Product team.
• Inspires, collaborates, and influences other teams to contribute to a smooth customer experience across different parts of the whole Tradera experience.
• Play a key role in involving users feedback being at the core of the design and product development
• Make data driven design decisions and combines them with qualitative user insights
• Track record of producing stunning interface design, as well as excellent communication skills, which mean you’re comfortable inspiring a team and presenting your ideas on responsive web and within native apps (iOS and Android)
• Translate and maintain design patterns and styleguides
• Being able to articulate the requirements of working in an Agile environment, so experience working within this process would be very beneficial.
• Proven ability to create and communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centred design process
• Expert understanding of design issues for complex online experiences and products across multiple markets, platforms, and devices
• Proven experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role preferably related to e-commerce or similar transactions
• A portfolio or work samples demonstrating UX skills
• Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills
• Desire to inspire others through innovated UX that balance business needs, and customer expectations
• Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
• Fluency in best practices for B2C information architecture and design, and strong usability research skills
• Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
• Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Balsamiq, Photoshop, Illustrator, Visio, etc
• Ability to prototype in HTML/CSS or similar tools to user-test designs
• Ability to work with Agile/Scrum
• Understanding of payment transactions (cart, checkout, payment method integrations)
• Proficiency with web standards and accessibility compliance.
Hos Tradera är det lätt att trivas
Företagskulturen hos oss bygger på lagarbete, kundfokus och ständigt lärande. Vi värderar personlig utveckling högt och vi ger våra medarbetare möjlighet att själva forma sin roll och sin karriär. Kulturen präglas av en öppenhet både inom team och mellan avdelningar. Vi delar med oss av kunskap och insikter, vilket skapar lärande miljö, hög motivation och effektivitet i det dagliga arbetet.
Viktigast av allt är att vi har roligt på jobbet!