- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As Expert Visualisation Artist we expect you to have what it takes to create fantastic images. You master light setting, texturing, UV-mapping, material creation, tessellation, VR-equipment and everything else that is worth to know to be seen as professional.
• Deliver mind blowing CGI images and animations.
• University, technical college or similar.
• Have been working in the automotive industry.
• Professional skills in Maya and/or 3ds Max in combination with Vray.
• Good understanding of real-time visualisation software like Vred and Deltagen.
• Good skills in post-production software like After Effects, Premiere and Photoshop.
• Fluent in English.
A big bonus if you also:
• Has the ability and interest to support our DigiCar creation.
• Knows how to model soft parts and details in Maya or 3ds Max.
• Is a tech-guru and knows how computers, systems, networks and VR-stuff works.
• Knows scripting in Python.
• Is amazing in post-production.
• A ”nothing is impossible” attitude.
• Good cooperation and communication skills.
• Highly driven and result focused.
• Motivated and engaging.
"We are now expanding our ambitions of becoming the best in-house visualisation team in the industry. For that reason, we would like to attract experienced talents to build up a new visualisation function directly dedicated to CGI marketing visualisation".
You will be employed by Assign systems AB and be stationed at our client in the automotive industry.