- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About Tech at Trustly: Trustly is a tech company at heart. Two of our three founders are developers and eight years later, they are still an integral part of the Tech team. You’ll work alongside them and other talented and motivated developers who will help you learn and grow. The Tech team is one of the fastest growing teams in the company. Trustly is a licensed payment institution under supervision of the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Finansinspektionen) and subject to a set of regulatory requirements. About the role: As our Java Team Lead, you will be responsible for your team, their daily tasks, the agile process, delivery and having fun! To succeed in this role, you likely have experience in both software development and as an agile team lead or project manager/scrum master. Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage the Java development team
- Continuously develop our agile processes
- Coordinate daily stand-ups
- Managing daily tasks and delivery
- Collaborate with developers, product owners and directors
- Minimum 1+ years of experience leading a team (Team-lead, agile coach, scrum master, project management)
- Relevant technical education
- Strong leadership qualities
- Software development background
- Fluency in English
- Experience in agile project management
- Strong Java programming skills
- Experience in financial technology
- Fluency in Swedish or another European language
At Trustly, we envision a world in which paying directly from your online bank account is as easy as sliding cash across the counter. Today, we cover 29 European countries, with more markets on the way, and our B2B payment solutions attract global merchants in four main segments: e-commerce, travel, financial services and online gaming. In 2016, we processed €3.2B in payments and today we process more than 2.2 million monthly transactions. We are a team of 170+ people and are headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. We are a young, dynamic and fast-growing company leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.