- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a game programmer to join our Stockholm team to help us develop our mobile MMO games. You should have at least four years of professional development experience, understand the concepts behind writing code that can live and be maintained for years. Maintainability, clean code and testability is second nature to you. You might have prior experience with games development, but you might also be a systems developer looking to get into the gaming industry. In any case, you take pride in a job well done.
You will join our existing experienced developer team building mobile MMO games while having the opportunity to develop new skills as well as apply the extensive ones you already have. You will work together with our game designers, artists, back-end developers, QAs and community managers to create fun, exciting, and unique experiences for our players. Apply today, we are looking forward hearing from you!
- At least 4 years of professional development experience
- Experience in Unity 3D
- Working knowledge of C#/.NET
- Solid experience of and interest in writing maintainable, clean code
- Be able to work well in a team
- Experience with systems development and integration
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Excellent problem solver
- Experience with graphics shaders
- Experience with optimization on mobile platforms
We are looking for a Unity game programmer with at least four years of C#.NET experience. You might or might not have prior professional experience from the gaming industry, but take big pride in writing clean code that can be maintained for years.
FunRock is a mobile games company based in Stockholm, Sweden and Alexandria, Egypt. We are passionate about creating great mobile strategy games that players will come back to for years. We consist of experienced game developers that have been part of creating successful game titles in the past. The company share a mutual mission: To take the MMO strategy genre to the next level.