- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
3 vågar vara annorlunda. Vi är ett snabbt växande företag som ständigt utmanar marknaden för mobil kommunikation i vår kamp för Sveriges nöjdaste kunder. Nu söker vi engagerade medarbetare som vill bli bäst på det de gör i en energifylld miljö med ett högt tempo och högt satta mål.
3 is looking for a developer to join the IT Sales team at our Stockholm office. The team is responsible for developing requirements from the Danish and Swedish sales organizations. The team and the IT-department as a whole work LEAN/Agile, with a focus on short lead times and high quality deliveries.
As our developer you will be developing new functionality in systems supporting the sales processes performed in 3shops and at retailers. As the team continues to progress in our agile way of working, we are moving towards a test-driven development process. On the team we work with among others the following technologies JAVA SE/EE, PHP and TIBCO. We expect you to have solid knowledge and experience in JAVA (J2SE and J2EE), and working in Linux environments and with web application development.
As the team is cross functional you need to be a team player and prepared to work broadly, helping the business analysts with the functional solutions, supporting the testers with test scenarios and be a speaking partner to the architects. You will be part of a highly skilled team, with great opportunities to learn from your colleagues. Our working langue is English.
Required skills and experience
• Bachelor's degree in telecommunications, computer science or software engineering
• Developed in JAVA, working in Linux-environment for at least 4 years is a requirement
• Worked with SCRUM and/or KANBAN methodologies
• Experience from test driven development, Continuous integration and/or WebLogic is a plus
• Fluent in English and ideally Swedish, both written and spoken.
Send in your application today. This recruitment will take about two month due to vacations. If you have any questions (no CV's) please send an e-mail to [email protected]