- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to join the world’s leading exchange company as a Junior Java Developer in the Nasdaq Packaged CCP Team. You will be part of a team responsible for delivering a highly sophisticated Central Counterparty Clearing (CCP) system to major clearinghouses around the world. It is an advanced system with very high demands on quality and performance and it is built with leading edge Java technology and tools.
You will work in a cross-functional scrum team consisting of Business Analysts, Software Developers and Testers.
As a Junior Java Developer at Nasdaq, you will review business requirements and software design specifications. Furthermore, you will develop complex functionality to maintain test automation tool.
This position is an exciting opportunity to develop your personal, technical, and leadership skills while gaining an extensive knowledge of the exchange industry in general and the CCP domain in particular.
Education, Professional accomplishments, and Certifications
• University degree in computer science, information technology, software development or similar or equivalent work experience
• Up to 2 years of work experience
Skills, Requirements and Competencies
• Experience with enterprise Java application development is a key
• Comfortable with Web services and Java messaging
• Knowledge in JBoss and C# development would be a merit
• Effective communicator as the role will require ability to liaise with development / business teams and with clients
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Swedish would be a plus
To be a good match for this role you should have an agile mindset and enjoy working under constantly changing conditions. In addition, you should possess a strong drive to develop and achieve result, be a good team member and be able to work efficiently both independently and in cooperation with others.
We offer an opportunity to develop in the financial domain at the same time as utilizing your knowledge and passion as well as work within a fast pace organization where you have the ability to really make a difference.
This is a permanent full time position located in Stockholm. Desired start date is as soon as possible. As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible
Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) is a leading provider of trading, clearing, exchange technology, listing, information and public company services across six continents. Through its diverse portfolio of solutions, Nasdaq enables customers to plan, optimize and execute their business vision with confidence, using proven technologies that provide transparency and insight for navigating today’s global capital markets. As the creator of the world’s first electronic stock market, its technology powers more than 70 marketplaces in 50 countries, and 1 in 10 of the world's securities transactions. Nasdaq is home to more than 3,500 listed companies with a market value of over $9.1 trillion and more than 10,000 corporate clients.