- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Skills and experience
· At least 10 years of experience as a mobile developer.
· At least 10 years of experience as developer for web-based applications in embedded environments, experience with Android and Tizen OS is mandatory.
· At least 6 years as a team leader, experienced with multicultural teams, good at team collaboration, knowledge sharing and reporting.
· At least 10 years in software development management tools like Git, Gerrit, Subversion, JIRA, Redmine.
· Proven experience on developing projects using reactive programming for Android environment, React native, InfernoJS and RxJS are mandatory, we'd like to check launched projects developed.
· Proven experience on developing projects using Kotlin, we'd like to check launched projects developed.
· Proven experience on developing projects using Qt/QML for mobile environments, we'd like to check launched projects developed.
· Proven experience on developing Android projects (Java and/or GO), we'd like to check launched projects developed.
· At least 4 years of experience with graphic libraries, like OpenGL and OpenCL.
· At least 8 years of experience on open source projects, we'd like to check relevant contributions to the open source community.
· Good performance tuning and troubleshooting skills. Experienced in designing scalable solution for large scale application.
· Excellent knowledge of design pattern, agile methodologies and software development life cycle, response quickly to complex client requirement.
· Experience on developing projects with clients from Asian cultures, like South Korea and China.
Who you are:
We're looking for a experienced Android Developer, you need to have excellent knowledge on different languages to develop Android apps for our clients. You need to have proven knowledge on JAVA, GO, Qt, Kotlin, React native, HTML 5 and Android NDK. You know how to use the latest technology in the best possible way to build and find the optimal solution, also you need to be experienced in port legacy Android applications to the other languages in the optimal way and have skills on design patterns when creating new apps, so you need to be very experienced in Mobile development from its core. Also you must have experience working with multicultural teams to attend our clients.
You will play an important part in our team working with our colleagues in Symbio Sweden on exciting projects.
Are you someone who likes to work in a dynamic environment together with talented colleagues? We are inventive, value excellence and believe that great teamwork is better than one person doing the thinking.
Still curious, now imagine yourself here....
At Symbio we believe in the Swedish model - a work/life balance we are fiercely protective of. We are a close knit group of people from all around the world. We value curiosity, honesty, openness and friendliness. There is little hierarchy and everyone is encouraged to participate in all areas of the company. We focus on each other's strengths and help those around us when in need.
Do you like wheat beer? Do you believe coffee can never be too strong? Have a breakfast speciality you wish to try out on your co-workers? Then Symbio might be the place for you.
Because Symbio is a People Product and hiring the right person is our #1 priority 100% of the time. We work with some pretty cool companies (some you know, some you will know) which is why being talented and driven is critical too. From our point of view, the recruitment process is ground zero.