- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
In this recruitment, Opera is cooperating with Nu Creatives, and we ask that you send your application to Nu Creatives, according to the instructions below.
Opera is one of the original browser vendors with more than 350 million people using their browsers. They have a very strong brand and a thriving user base, particularly on mobile platforms in emerging markets across the world.
We are looking for a Web Developer to work on the front-end of Operas golang servers, turning their UX design wireframes into production UI. You will also help design the overall architecture of the web application.
Join an exciting new project aiming to become the leading mobile payment platform in Africa. The team, based primarily in Sweden, is built up from experienced engineers from the browser teams as well as mobile payment specialists.
This is a permanent job (no freelancers) on site in Gothenburg, Sweden. We welcome applications from the entire world! Please send us your resumé and some code samles to [email protected]. Mark it ‘WD Opera’
Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent experience, with a keen interest in technology
Ability to work independently and take initiative, as well as being creative and curious
Autonomous working style, with eagerness to improve systems, processes, and yourself.
Strong web development skills, including:
- Translation of VD/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application
- Implementation of services and APIs to power the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for speed and scalability
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
A good sense of usability, attention to detail, and polish
Fluency in English, both written and spoken
Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as Sass
Understanding the differences between multiple delivery platforms and how to work with responsive design
Management of hosting environment, containerization, and scaling an application to support load changes
Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as git
Nu Creatives is a strategic HR Partner offering recruitment, consulting and coaching services. We have a strong digital backbone, but take on missions in most industries. Our clients range from large, knowledge-based, international corporations to small pioneering agencies – all understanding how to increase company value by working strategically with HR, recruitment and employer branding.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Project Manager and Wizard for large bank tech integrations
- Javautvecklare / Backend / Utvecklare till Produktbolag
- .Netutvecklare till växande mjukvarubolag inom framtidens handel
- Vill du vara med och utveckla framtidens trafikledningssystem?
- Are you passionate about testing and programming?