- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are now looking for a Norwegian Web Site Manager to manage the Norwegian web operations, including everything from new web site features, helping customer service from time to time, publishing and writing web content, publishing new products and D-listing old ones, marketing efforts such as making email campaigns and so on. Your biggest responsibility will be to help drive sales growth for E-commerce and Omnichannel in Norway. The position is located in Kista in Stockholm and you will be supported by the central E-commerce team, also located in Kista. You will report to the Group Head of e-com and Omnichannel, Anton Jacobsson (sitting in Kista), but will have a tight co-operation with the Norwegian team in Oslo.
We offer you an exciting role in the digitalization journey of the company, where we strive to be in the forefront of systems, E-commerce and Omnichannel. At Musti group you will find an open and inclusive workplace with quick decision-making processes. The right person will have strong opportunity in own decision making, execution and the actual responsibilities of the role.
- Drive and report on e-commerce sales and potential web analytics KPI:s
- Head and perform tasks such as publishing products, fronting the web site with campaigns and offers, pricing, compiling and sending news letters twice a week, identifying bugs and more. At work, you will live and breathe the web site and everything around it that is the foundation of excellent service
- Drive micro-conversions (visits to store locator, loyalty program sign-ups, views of brand content, omni channel sales)
- Assist local marketing team in Norway in managing PPC agency to improve the site ranking through SEM and SEO, performing tasks and changes coming from the marketing team
- Implement and adjust the marketing calendar together with the marketing team, maximizing E-commerce campaigns and sales
- Off-load Norwegian customer service from time to time
- Liaise with the loyalty program manager to develop and execute the personalized CRM strategy with primarily emails
- Have worked hands-on with e-commerce for at least 1-3 years with documented successful results.
- Knowledge of SEO (and SEM)
- Graphic design experience highly positive (working in PS and illustrator etc.)
- Confident in using Excel, Google Analytics and Facebook Ads Manager
- Strong interest in e-commerce, in everything from web to operations
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Friendly, outgoing, team player and positive attitude
- Postgraduate studies is positive, but the right experience and attitude more important
- Native Norwegian, and fluent spoken and written English
Musti Group is the undisputed leader within pet specialty retail in the Nordics (Finland, Sweden and Norway) with 200+ stores and sales of 154 EURm in 2016. We are putting together an outstanding Nordic E-commerce and Omnichannel team, to head the digitalization journey we have embarked on in our goal to build a leading Omnichannel platform. To excel in E-commerce, we will leverage our system setup and vast store network.