- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
OP5 are looking for a driven website developer to join our team in Stockholm, Sweden. You will play a key role in developing OP5’s site whilst ensuring that it’s consistently functioning at a high level and supporting other areas of the business.
The role will cover a wide range of disciplines from integrations, hosting, bug fixing, server-side programming (PHP) and some aspects of UI and UX design. The website is today built in WordPress.
We are seeking a driven, self-going and enthusiastic person with previous experience of developing website with focus on driving lead generation. You are easy to collaborate with, can handle a changing environment and are interested in a broad role responsible for the website within the marketing department.
• Web development – Build and develop a world class sales-driven website with high conversion rates. Develop new functionality and features to support lead generation, user experience and conversions on the website. Adapt templates and plug-ins in WordPress.
• SEO - Ensure that the new website has correct structure and linking according to current search engine optimization guidelines. Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
• Performance – Responsible for OP5 website’s performance, up-time, response time etc and initiate and execute improvements of performance.
• Hosting & infrastructure – Responsible for backend infrastructure of the website with hosting etc together with OP5 IT department.
• Integrations - Ensure that website integrates with other platforms, like Pardot, Salesforce and LDAP through APIs and that it works smoothly. You will work closely with the OP5 system administrator and SF owner.
• 3-5 years’ experience in WordPress programming and previous experience in building plugins.
• Experienced in integrations through APIs.
• Proficiency in SEO.
• Good communication skills, analytical ability and creative problem solving.
• Team oriented and ability to collaborate and build relationships with cross functional groups and internal stakeholders.
OP5’s vision is to be the driving force in a world where IT delivers measurable results, control and is seen as a strategic resource for better business. By offering products, expertise and commitment OP5 help IT take control of their business. OP5 is headquartered in Stockholm, with offices in Gothenburg in Sweden, Munich in Germany and Tulsa in the United States. OP5 Monitor is also sold and marketed with help from partners around the world.
Interviews will be held continuously, so don’t wait with your application. Please contact recruiter Emma Mattsson if you have any questions, 072-977 99 33 or [email protected].