- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Skills and experience
· At least 5 years of experience in iOS Application Development.
· At least 4 years as a team leader, good at team collaboration, knowledge sharing and reporting.
· At least 5 years in software development management tools like Git, Confluence, Bugzilla, JIRA, SVN.
· At least 5 years experience on developing projects using Objective-C, Swift and React Native for mobile environments, we'd like to check launched projects developed.
· At least 4 years of experience with graphic libraries, like OpenGL, OpenCL and others, we are looking for someone who can handle GPU usage.
· Proven experience in customizing frameworks/libraries for iOS development.
· Proven experience with Android development as well, because we need to check skills in cross-platforms.
· Proven experience with WebSockets and Backend development.
· Good performance tuning and troubleshooting skills. Experienced in designing scalable solution for large scale application.
· Excellent knowledge of design patterns, you need to be experienced in mobile development from its core.
· Experience with agile and lean development methodologies
· Experience on developing projects with clients from Asian cultures, like South Korea and China.
We're looking for an experienced iOS Developer, you need to have excellent knowledge in different languages to develop iOS apps for our clients. You need to have proven knowledge in Objective-C, Swift and React native. You know how to use the latest technology in the best possible way to build and find the optimal solution. You need to have experience working with multicultural teams and be a fast thinker and problem solver in order to respond quickly to complex client requirement.
You will play an important part in our team working with our colleagues in Symbio Sweden on exciting projects.
Are you someone who likes to work in a dynamic environment together with talented colleagues? We are inventive, value excellence and believe that great teamwork is better than one person doing the thinking.
At Symbio we believe in the Swedish model - a work/life balance we are fiercely protective of. We are a close knit group of people from all around the world. We value curiosity, honesty, openness and friendliness. There is little hierarchy and everyone is encouraged to participate in all areas of the company. We focus on each other's strengths and help those around us when in need.
Do you like wheat beer? Do you believe coffee can never be too strong? Have a breakfast speciality you wish to try out on your co-workers? Then Symbio might be the place for you.
Because Symbio is a People Product and hiring the right person is our #1 priority 100% of the time. We work with some pretty cool companies (some you know, some you will know) which is why being talented and driven is critical too. From our point of view, the recruitment process is ground zero.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- .NET utvecklare som vill skapa e-handelslösningar
- Frontend utvecklare till Apoteket AB!
- C++/C# programmerare till kunder i Uppsala och norra Stockholm
- ASIC/FPGA-stjärnor inom verifiering och test
- Söker dig med erfarenhet från iGaming branschen