- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
20 years ago, Nordnet redefined the financial world as the first digital bank in Europe. Now we are about to do it again. We will build the best customer experience in our field and create next generation bank. We know that this requires great people, great teams, and great technology. Do you want join us and build the new Nordnet?
We are building a TECH organization skilled to fully utilize the power of machines to make our customers financially smarter.
We are looking for a PL/SQL Developer to join us on our journey to transform Nordnet into the next generation of banking. We have enormous momentum at the moment around building the best user experience in our industry and we want to hire people that want to be on that journey with us.
The Market Data team at Nordnet design, develop and operate the systems that handle all financial instruments that are used for trading by our customers. We build the systems that receive updates from the stock exchanges and make sure the data is available to Nordnet’s customers as quickly as possible.
You’ll be working in an autonomous team of experienced colleagues to make sure that Nordnet’s trading offering remains one of the best in Sweden.
This is you
• You are an experienced developer with a strong background in PL/SQL and Java
• You have extensive experience from the financial market, in particular trading and financial instruments
• You have experience from working in an agile development team
• You’re comfortable working with modern development tools and principles, such as git, JIRA, Test-Driven Development and Continuous Delivery
What we value
• We value a prestigeless, humble and friendly environment at Nordnet
• We believe that the best code is written together and appreciate pair programming
• We put extra effort in code reviews to ensure quality and knowledge transfer
• The team commits to the goals, and we share success and failure
• The vehicle for enabling us are the Agile methods (scrum/kanban)
What we offer
• Nice atmosphere where everyone is eager to learn from each other, your expertise will be appreciated from day one
• Exciting challenges to tackle with experienced colleagues
• Plenty of opportunities to grow as an engineer and/or leader
• Competitive salary and compensation
We offer you the opportunity to work in a Nordic environment with a strong focus on innovation, product development and techonology. We accelerate, renew ourselves and are currently building a world-class customer experience. Our ambitions are high and you will embark on a fast and challenging journey together with a great team of sharp and committed colleagues, At Nordnet, there is great potential for development and opportunities to redefine the financial world.
We are 450 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen. In the beginning of 2018, we will move from our offices in Alvik to newly renovated offices on Alströmergatan 39, Kungsholmen.
Visit us on: http://www.nordnetab.com
Questions & applications
If you have questions, please contact recruitment manager Marie Svensson, [email protected] , telephone: 073-342 88 78.
Please apply today by using the button below – we will start interviewing immediately. Please note that we do only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
We want to inform you that Nordnet conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Wordpress utvecklare
- Student som vill jobba extra som utvecklare inom C# .NET
- Starta din karriär som systemutvecklare hos Giesecke+Devrient
- Applikationsspecialist / Application Specialist till Axfood IT
- DevOps Engineer to join Swedish deep tech in Stockholm