- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you looking to showcase your Java skills in a leading financial institution? Would you like to work closely with clients and product development?
Nasdaq is now looking for a Software Developer Specialist (Java) with a working experience in the Financial, FinTech industry to join at the Stockholm office.
Located in the renovated former Ford assembly plant in Frihamnen, our spacious and open plan factory-style campus houses 700 of Nasdaq's IT talent across many areas such as engineering, architects, development, infrastructure and testers.
Nasdaq, the creator of the world's first electronic stock market, is the world's largest exchange solution company providing top of the line trading and clearing technology. Our technology powers more than 70 marketplaces in 50 countries, and 1 in 10 of the world's securities transactions across six continents.
If you are someone who enjoys working in a results-driven and high-performing multicultural company, and thrive in a creative and dynamic environment, this is the role for you.
About the team, role and responsibilities
As Software Developer Specialist, you will work in a small team with development, maintenance and 3rd line support of applications.
You will be involved in requirements, design, development and test. At Nasdaq, you will work with highly motivated and skilled colleagues in an international and fast paced environment.
There will be many opportunities to work in close collaboration with our customers.
Education, Professional accomplishments, and Certifications:
* Degree qualified in a discipline related to Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
* You need to have at least 5 years working experience in java in "enterprise" environment - preferable within the Financial, FinTech industry (post trade).
* Knowledge of design patterns, best practices, and modern software architecture.
* Experience in complex integration solutions and transaction intensive applications
* Knowledge of technologies such as Java frameworks: Spring, JPA, Camel, Mule, Quartz, Spring integration
To suit this position you are a team-player but enjoy working individually as well and you always thrive to produce high quality work within deadlines. In addition, you are used to assume responsibility and to work in a flexible way.
You enjoy a fast pace working environment. Furthermore, you are customer focused and your English and Swedish language skills (both written and spoken) are fluent.
This is a full time position located in Stockholm, Sweden. Desired start date is as soon as possible. As the process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible. If you have any questions please contact Talent Acquisition, Charlotte Emilson at
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.