- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As a backend system developer, you will help us in all phases of product development. Your task is to collect and analyse requirement, design systems incl. their architecture and components, to implement all aspects of the system (from prototypes to large scale production quality systems), incl. testing and validation. You have experience in the evaluation and selection of architectures, technologies, tools, etc. You have a broad experience of state-of-the-art technologies and you are fast in learning and applying new technologies. You will help us as part of a team to turn prototypes into production quality products. You implement client side UI and server site logic and persistency. As team member, you are working with internal and external team members in-house and on customer site.
We think that you love code. We think that you communicate well in either english or swedish (or both). We think that you will work well in our teams.
• Masters degree in Information Technology
• At least a year of working experience
• Knowledge in:
• Db technique
Softwerk is growing and needs to expand the team with more developers.
This is why you should apply
- At Softwerk you will be challenged and you will work in an agile environment with technology on the forefront.
- At Softwerk you will be taking part of interesting development projects - most of our projects are executed from our office in Växjö.
- At Softwerk you will be part of a team of nerds. We are nerds and we are proud of it!
- At Softwerk you will be able to influence your work situation