Besides being a member of the News Corp family, DIAKRIT is also the global leader in 3D visualization products, digital sales applications and professional services for the real estate industry. We have grown rapidly since inception in Sweden 2001. Today our team, of over 700 people globally, partner with more than 2000 major real estate clients around the world.
We are looking for an ITService Desk Agent. You will be providing support for different services and platforms and you will work with everything from providing IT Support to our clients at the HQ, to providing support for our web platform globally. Our Service Desk is an internal service provider which means that we provide support internally to our employees, through incident and service request management.
Could this be you?
We believe you to have a genuine interest of computers and previous experience in working at a Service Desk, preferably at one that has adopted the ITIL lifecycle in terms of incidents, service requests, changes, etc. You enjoy working in teams in an international environment and see the possibility to automate and improve things all the time. You are used to work with a lot of things simultaneously and you are passionate about providing excellent service. You have a logical mindset and you see possibilities and solutions where other see problems. You are used to take own initiatives and work to improve things all the time.You will be part of a team of 8 employees as well as part of the entire IT/R&D departmentof approximately 30. You will report to our “Service Desk Team Leader”.
As Service Desk Agent, you will:
- Function as first point of contact for incidents reported from users
- Perform and resolve standard service requests and incidents
- Gather data and lay the foundation for the 2ndline support to resolve the underlying problem if it can’t be resolved at first contact
- Supporting Diakrit in-house developed software
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks and printers
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and infrastructure with the help from the event management process
- Troubleshooting system and infrastructure problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications
- Maintain an inventory of equipment
- Check that the IT polices are upheld in the organization, such as licensing, software, etc
We are looking for:
- University degree within relevant area
- ITIL Foundation certificate is a merit
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge in Linux
- Basic knowledge in HTML/CSS
- Basic knowledge in network, DNS, Active Directory
- Knowledge about the web and internet
- Very good knowledge in Windows
- Very good knowledge in English, both verbal and written.
- Good knowledge in IT service management
- Be able to work shifts outside normal office hours
Joining a team of talented and enthusiastic people you will get to work with one of the world’s leading companies in this field so expect a great working environment and great projects to get stuck into. Our office is located in the heart of Bangkok, one of the most vibrant cities in Asia!
Please apply online via career.diakrit.com by submitting your CV & cover letter -or simply apply with your LinkedIn profile! We are recruiting on an ongoing basis so don’t wait to submit your application!
DIAKRIT has always been driven by the desire to revolutionize the way people buy and sell real estate – to make the online search easier, more secure and more engaging. As the leader in global real estate marketing, we help people see the potential in their future living environment with digital marketing solutions that enable them to plan, furnish and decorate the home of their dreams.
From cloud-based software, to 2D & 3D floor plan services, professional photo services, property slideshows, high-end 3D visualizations, flythrough animations, real estate business analysis, reproduction of drawings, and much more. Every solution we develop and produce is specially designed to help make real estate professionals' online listings attract more buyers & renters.