- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
MVV was founded in 1990 as a software company with focus on balancing manufacturing processes. We also have a fast growing consulting company with approximately 60 employees and a broad experience in both product and production development. Primarily, MVV:s customers are in the areas of automotive, oil/gas and robotics/automation.
To suit the role as a consultant at MVV, we believe that you are positive, driven and outgoing. Since almost all of our assignments are on site it is important to be humble and able to listen to the customer’s needs. You are also independent and solution-oriented.
Short description of need
We need to reinforce and accelerate the development of next generation Infotainment Head Unit (IHU).
The work will comprise of design, development, porting, verification and optimization of the software.
Information about the group/team and department
You will be a part of Connected Infotainment Software Development group, which is responsible for design, development, optimization and verification of software in next generation In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems. Our responsibility covers functionality in the following areas:
* Telematics SW
* Infotainment Head Unit (Android) SW
* Mobile app
Information about project
The project aims at SW design, development and integration of Android stack towards IHU HW and BSP. The HW platform (including Linux BSP) is provided by a supplier to the client. The SW teams are developing the HAL layer (in C/C++), as well as mobile applications and GUI (in Android Java).
Daily tasks and responsibilities
* Part of a scrum team (~7 persons), working agile on backlog items in 2 week sprints.
* Collaborating with other developers/teams in other geos.
* Reporting of status and progress in JIRA and daily standup meetings
Competence Requirements – Experience and background
* Master degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or similar
* Java or/and C/C++
* Embedded Linux
* Linux tool chain (bash, git, Gerrit, Jenkins)
* Agile SW development
* Communicative in speech and writing
* Fluent in English (written and spoken)
* Experience of development of multimedia functionality on embedded, Linux/Android based SoC's. Domains of interest are: Audio (media and speech); Camera, Video.
Skills and required experience:
To succeed as a consultant at MVV International, your personal qualities are very important. We believe you are a good teamplayer who easily blends into a group. Furthermore, you are result-oriented, good at deliver on time and you enjoy a high work rate.
MVV offers good opportunities to develop your skills by introducing you to challenging assignments,. We are proud to say that MVV by many people, is considered to be synonymous with security, career development, solidarity and loyalty.
How to apply:
Are you looking for an exciting job with challenging and stimulating tasks? Do not hesitate to apply for this job today.
Apply for this job by register your complete CV at http://www.mvvinternational.se
For questions or further information, please contact Daniel Hermansson by email [email protected] or by phone 0708-526079