- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Ellos Group – with companies Ellos, Jotex and Stayhard – is the Nordic region’s leading e-commerce group.
Working closely with our millions of customers, we constantly strive to develop and offer attractive fashion and household items for the entire family. Our focus is always on the customer. Ellos Group, headquartered in Borås and with operations in all Nordic countries, has approximately 700 employees and sales of SEK 2 billion. Ellos Group’s principal owners are Nordic Capital Fund VIII.
You are an experienced professional on J2EE stack and will be a member of a growing team focused on taking our omni channels commerce platform to a new level. You enjoy delivering value and always implement requirements with an eye on the end-to-end customer experience through your web based interfaces. Business acumen is something you strive for and you value to work in a true Agile environment together with business peers and other IT specialists.
You will be working with complex implementations of enterprise software. As our Java Developer you will be designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging complex integration.
This is a great opportunity to be involved in the development of a solution that will be a world class online shopping experience.
- Design, code, test and debug complex software solutions
- Plan functional solutions to complex problems
- Help institute and enforce coding practices and standards
- Provide scope, resource and time estimates for projects presented for development
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced software engineers
- Create and maintain technical documents
- 3+ years Java/J2EE Development experience in an e-commerce environment
- 3+ Years Object Oriented Programming
- Strong Understanding of Database systems and applications
- Experience with various Frameworks and Design Patterns
- Team oriented and open to learning new technologies
- Persistence frameworks like JDBC, Hibernate, Spring JDBC
- Web technologies like Servlets, JSP, REST, jQuery
- Database technology: strong core RDBMS knowledge, Oracle, SQL Server or similar
- Developer testing: JUnit automated unit and integration testing
- Nice to haves: C#/.NET experience, ETL
- Passionate about technology and e-commerce
- Value customers centricity as mantra for being in business
- Consultative and collaborative personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Cloud/SaaS/PaaS development
- E-commerce experience preferably in the fashion and retail sector
The position is a permanent employment and is located at Ellos Group's headquarters in Borås, Sweden.
If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Michael Jarestad, CTO, by phone 0701-690143
Read more about the company and apply via http://www.ellosgroup.com /career, not later than the 14th of January 2018