- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you love complex programming challenges? Are you skilled in delivering high quality solutions with high business value? Then you might be the person we are looking for!
We are now looking for a Java developer for our Intercompany Trading and E-invoicing systems to join the ITS/E-invoicing development team. You will be an important member in the ITS/E-invoicing development team, today consisting of 7 people.
The Intercompany Trading System (ITS) is a H&M developed, web based system built on the JEE platform. The system is used for registration and booking of external and internal commercial invoices. It is a system that combines advanced business logic with equally advanced technical functions. Development of ITS is done in close collaboration with the business. Changes or smaller projects will often start when H&M enters a new country or because of other strategic decisions. The E-invoicing system is also a H&M developed system which makes it possible for our external suppliers to create electronical invoices directed to H&M through the Supplier Portal of H&M and the ITS system.
The position is situated within the delivery area of Global Accounting, one part of the Business Support Functions division and Service Area Finance & Accounting. We offer you an inspiring and diversifying job in an organization that is characterized by that we believe in people and that we work as one team. We strive for constant improvements and will encourage your personal development.
To succeed in this role, you must be able to work independently as well as be an active contributor to your team. Solving complex problems is a part of your daily work. In addition, we would like you to share our passion for technology and keep up-to-date with technologies and development tools.
H&M is an exciting place for an IT career! We open up at least one new store every weekday somewhere around the globe at the same time as we’re expanding online. This requires a lot from our IT-solutions with fun challenges along the way! We offer a dynamic and creative work environment where we as a team grow together. As one of the world’s largest fashion retailers we can offer you endless career opportunities.
The job of a developer at H&M comes with a lot of responsibility – and lots of fun.
Your to do-list includes:
- Maintenance and new development of business logic and technical functions
- Error correction, simplification and improvement of the systems and its documentation
- Contribute to the development of architectural solutions for mainly the ITS system
- Upgrades and improvements of the systems and the development environments
- Technical support of primarily ITS
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a social, open, communicative, sales-minded and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
In addition, you:
- Are an experienced developer with approximately 2-3 years or more experience of development in the Java environment – JEE (e.g. EJB3, JMS)
- Have good communication skills in Swedish and English
- Work methodically and structured
- Understand complex problems and proactively seek out the information you need to solve the problem
- Have attention to details without losing the bigger picture
It is qualifying if you also have knowledge and/or experience of:
- Relational databases, SQL (Oracle)
- IntelliJ or Eclipse
- JBoss Application Server
- Ant or Maven
The IT department is an important part of the company’s business and carries out operations, software development and maintenance of the company’s systems and business applications. Our goal is to supply as cost efficient IT solutions as possible in order to offer our customers “Fashion and quality at the best price in a sustainable way”. The IT-department is located in Stockholm and Borås and conducts business virtually all over the globe. The H&M group includes in addition to H&M the brands H&M Home, COS, & Other Stories, Monki, Weekday, Cheap Monday and ARKET. As an IT-department, we work with all brands.