- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The group Electric drives software development is responsible for delivering SW functionality for the electric drive system in all electrified vehicle programs within the Volvo Car Group. Our vision is to deliver the best functionality on the market and continuously evolve our development platform.
As an Embedded Software Engineer you will be part of a highly agile and fast paced development team implementing and integrating embedded software for a variety of software and hardware platforms. You will focus on low level SW development but will also act as an important interface towards our continuous integration team to ensure that our development platform always is meeting the highest standards.
• Implementation, configuration and integration of AUTOSAR ECU software
• Development of low level drivers and basic software
• Managing build environments
• Improving speed, efficiency and scalability of the continuous integration environment, automating wherever possible
* 5+ years of experience from embedded software development
* Strong experience with AUTOSAR (Software integration/MCAL development/Architecture/BSW stack development/ RTE integration and generation)
* Hands on experience with embedded C programming and familiarity with debugging embedded software systems
* Work experience with micro controllers and communication protocols like CAN, Flexray, SPI, etc.
* Demonstrate a strong understanding of development processes and agile methodologies
* Highly committed to deliver results
* Very good communication and interpersonal skills
* Good English skills, verbally and in writing
* BSc/MSc or similar experience in embedded software and/or electronics
Python programming, Continuous integration, Scrum/Kanban development, Automation, JIRA, Jenkins, GIT, Lauterbach development toolchain, ETAS/INCA development toolchain, Driver license B
Application and contact
Does this sound like your next challenge? Welcome with your application by submitting your resume and cover letter via the link below no later than 13th of January 2018.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Peter Andersson, Manager - Electric Drives and power supply SW, 97613 El Drive, at [email protected] and for questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Charlotte Silfversparre, Senior Recruiter at [email protected] Please note that applications through email are not accepted.
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired luxury car brand" by simplifying people's lives. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.