- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Product and Quality you will be a key contributor to the next generation outstanding luxury cars from Volvo. Together with other engineers around the world, you and your team will create innovative human-centric car technology that makes life less complicated and more enjoyable for people. Are you interested in design and connected car technology? Do you share our passion for people, the environment and our urge to create a superior driving experience? Research and Development is the place for you to prosper.
Analysis Engineer, Prototype Build
The Active Safety department has been one of the fastest growing parts of Volvo Car Group over the last decade due to rapid development of Active Safety systems and functionality. By continuously launching innovative and world first Active Safety features, Volvo Cars has positioned itself among the leaders in the automotive industry. Now, the work towards achieving our vision that by 2020 no one should be killed or seriously injured in a new Volvo continues with autonomous driving as the next step forward.
The Sensor Analysis and Verification group is one of six groups in the section Driver Assistance and Active Safety A&V. The sensors we work with are Camera, Radar, Ultrasonic and Lidar. The group consist of teams that perform analysis of the sensors built into our Autonomous Driving cars and teams involved in the prototype build of cars needed for sensor testing and data logging.
At Active Safety Sensor Analysis and Verification, Prototype Build you will be part of a team working with cutting edge sensor and logging technology and develop prototype vehicles. These vehicles are very important in our struggle to create the best products on the market in the area of Active Safety and Autonomous Drive. The main goal for the Prototype Build Team is to develop precision instruments for the development of Active Safety software and hardware. As part of the team, you will also be the test/measurement vehicle expert and responsible for the functionality.
* Rapid Prototyping systemization and development.
* SW/HW Developer and tester of sensors and sensor systems within Active Safety.
* Installation of sensors HW/SW in vehicle and rig.
* Physical testing of vehicles on test tracks and on public roads.
* Structured work including testing and documentation.
Primary Skills Required:
* Documented experience of verification or functional development
* Good collaboration skills, communicative
* Documented experience of advanced sensor systems (radar, camera and/or lidar) alternatively experience from vehicle industry.
* Well organized
* Capable of working independently and have the drive to see what is required to add value to the product and the team.
* Good programming skills within C/C++, C# or similar.
* English (written and spoken)
Additional Skills/Experience Preferred:
* Interest in advanced sensor technologies and/or Active Safety
* Communication networks: CAN, TCP/IP, Flexray etc and tools such as CANalyzer and/or CANoe.
* Experience of model based development
* Experience from Volvo Car Corporation within Active Safety, Autonomous drive.
* B.Sc., M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree in Systems, Control & Mechatronics, Signals and Systems, Embedded systems, Software engineering, Applied Mechanics, or similar.
* Drivers license B
For questions about the role lease contact Cecilia Ekerstig, Manager, tel +46 31 59 17 87. For questions about the process please contact Mattias Fribert, Recruiter, +46-31 325 72 82
Please apply before January 28th.
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired premium car brand" by simplifying people's lives. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.