- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are a newly formed self-organized team with a good mix of competences. We are missing a Senior Front End Developer with experience in developing large scale/modular client-side systems.
As team members, we will work together with in-house customers and UX-teams to build new user-friendly solutions. This involves building prototypes and solutions based on new technology and ideas.
Main activities and responsibilities
• Participate in a scrum team building a new product for factory automation.
• Specialize in Front End development
• Explore ideas, collect and spread knowledge on new technologies
• Develop front end architecture and client-side systems that are extensible for all the new exciting things we might add in the future
Working at FlexLink
As a part of the dynamic and inspiring work environment at FlexLink, you have every opportunity to grow – in all aspects.
You will be a member of a prosperous and innovative company with collaborative teams that will inspire you to ignite your potential and expand your horizons.
Ideal Candidate Experience and Requirements
• Experience in developing large scale/modular client-side systems
• Strong ability to collaborate and work as a team player
• Experience with client-side frameworks and libraries such as React, Redux, Angular.js and Vue.js
• Experience with build tools such as Webpack
• Ability to write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent in work experience.
• At least 5 years professional experience of software development related work.
• User-first design thinking
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
FlexLink is a world-class factory automation expert. Working closely with global customers, we provide innovative, automated solutions to produce goods smarter, safer and at lower operating costs.
Headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, FlexLink has operating units in 30 countries and is represented in more than 60. In 2016, FlexLink had 989 employees and a turnover of SEK 2,114 million / € 223 million. FlexLink is part of Coesia, an innovation based Group consisting of 16 companies specialized in automated machinery and industrial process solutions. For 2015, the Coesia Group had a turnover of € 1,534 million and 6,000 employees. We are proud to be a Certified Employer via Karriärföretagen 2017.
Join the team!
Interviews will be held continuously. Therefore we encourage you to apply as soon as possible via the apply button bellow. If you have any questions regarding this opening, please contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Erik Lindberg, at +46 31 337 34 05.