- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
For our site in Stockholm, we are currently looking to recruit an experienced and motivated Software Architect (m/f). In this role your main responsibility will be the creation and maintenance of ETCS Onboard software requirements, architectures, and designs primarily for the Automatic Train Protection (ATP) system, as well as the implementation, integration, and test of embedded software along with the target hardware. Furthermore, you will be in charge of designing and programming mainly in SysML/UML and C/C++ placing focus on testability, robustness, and availability. You will work according to an EN50128 SIL4 compliant software development process.
• Definition and maintenance of software requirements and architectures
• Software design, implementation, integration, and test
• Evaluation of the quality of requirements, architectures, designs, code, and tests
• Root cause and impact analyses
• Master Degree in Computer Science or other equivalent education (e.g. Engineering); PhD desired
• At least 5 years relevant work experience with embedded software
• Knowledge of software requirement engineering, software architecture and design, unit testing, and configuration management
• Good knowledge of software design in UML, software implementation in C/C++ as well as object oriented programming and design
• Good knowledge of Linux and/or FreeBSD and MISRA
• Drive for result, systematic working style and outstanding problem solving skills
• Analytical thinking, ability to communicate complex concepts in the team
• Business fluent in English
Your ideas move people!
Bombardier Transportation, a global leader in rail technology, offers the broadest portfolio in the rail industry and delivers innovative products and services that set new standards in sustainable mobility. BOMBARDIER ECO4 technologies – built on the four cornerstones of energy, efficiency, economy and ecology – conserve energy, protect the environment and help to improve total train performance.