- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
If you have an interest in evolving technologies such as Big Data management and machine learning, this can be your next challenge. Our customer is developing innovative solutions for quality assuring and monitoring of digital TV transmissions. Their solutions are used by many leading media and broadcasting companies world-wide.
We believe that you have an analytic mindset and a scientific approach to solving complex problems. The main languages used are Python blended with some C++ and Go for specific applications. A queuing framework and a distributed storage solution are key components for managing the big volumes of generated data.
- 3+ years of relevant working experience
- Previous experience in building complex technical systems
- Solid skills in back-end and algorithmic development
- Experience in REST
- Good knowledge in computer networks and Linux
- Previous experience in developing big data solutions is an advantage
- University level studies in computer science or similar
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Jobshark is offering recruiting services for the IT sector. Our customers include Footway, Bahnhof, Knightec, Sigma Technology, Cygni, Barium, bygghemma.se, Filimundus, TrueSec, Antura, Outnorth, Greatdays, Saldab, Challengermode, Zmarta, Watty, Starweb, Dorunner, Phonera, Alten, Goo Technologies, System Verification, Nyheter24, Vendemore, Trustly, Softronic and ESRI. Jobshark is headquartered in Sweden and is part of a company group with about 50 employees.