- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Mynewsdesk is looking for a QA Engineer to join our Development team centrally located in Stockholm.
What is it like to work at Mynewsdesk?
We offer a workplace where the development teams are working in close collaboration with product managers, designers and quite recently also our new data unit. We share our knowledge and interests in cross-team meetings, internal conferences and lunch presentations. We love to learn and that’s why we have daily stand-ups, regular lab days and DevCorners all year round.
Join a cross functional team of developers, designers and product leads
participate in discussions and workshops, to tackle our customers’ daily troubles continuously deliver value to thousands of users and millions of visitors implement solutions based on Ruby, as well as Ruby on Rails and React.
- Work as part of an Agile self-organising team with development and execution of tests for new features and functionality in the platform
- Create clear and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Identify, track and document bugs
- Perform regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Actively contribute to improving our ways of work
- Solid and demonstrable experience in software testing - preferably with extensive experience in automation
- Experience reading or developing Rails code
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- An understanding of HTTP, XML, JSON and web-based APIs
- Experience with working in Linux and OS X based environments
- Ability to express yourself in English, both in writing and in speech
- Good problem-solving skills
- Degree in Testing/Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Experience with PR workflow systems or news publications systems
- Experience with tools such as SemaphoreCI, Git
- Experience with automation tools such as Selenium
- Competitive salary and pension, wellness allowance and 30 days annual leave
- International environment with offices and colleagues all over the world
- An environment for learning with conferences and labs
Sounds interesting? Please send us your application.