- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Volvo Cars is on an ambitious journey to re-define the customer experience in automotive through digital technology. We’re committed to giving Volvo customers an entire week of quality time back per year by 2025 through these types of innovations that simplify their lives. We’re looking for team members in this Digital organization who think about technology problems and opportunities in exciting and different ways – creative and critical thinkers who want to change the world with us here at Volvo.
This role is within our Consumer Commercial Digital Products (CCDP) team, which is using digital technologies to reinvent the experience of becoming a Volvo customer. There’s no reason the experience of buying a car should be painful and difficult – it should be as enjoyable and exciting as actually having a new car. That is our mission. This is a rapidly growing team, and we are looking for outstanding people who will be some of the earliest hires in their function, helping to establish it at Volvo Cars.
We are looking for a talented and passionate iOS Software Engineer. You will work in an expereenced iOS App development team to create great new user experiences for our customers. You focus will be to greatly enhance and inovate user services that comes as a part of owning a Volvo. The work is situated to new offices on central Stockholm.
* Design and build applications for the iOS platform
* Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
* Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
* Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
* Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
* Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch
* Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, ARKit etc.
* Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
* Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
* Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
* Knowledge of user interface design and a passion for making delightful user experiences
* Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
* Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
* Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
* Understanding of benchmarking and optimizing code
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
* Familiarity with continuous integration