- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with the team to shape ideas
- Develop fast and flexible apps across many targets
- Work on apps that use the latest iOS technologies and devices
- Learn from and share with a team of passionate developers
- Create custom user interfaces that delight
We are looking for iOS developers to craft apps that look simple and fast on the surface but work like Swiss clockwork underneath.
A strong technical background is given, and we expect you to be comfortable in the whole iOS stack, from UIKit to GCD, Core Data, and Foundation frameworks.
To become a top pic experience in watchOS, tvOS as well as SpriteKit, SceneKit and HealthKit is a strong bonus.
Our passion is to create healthy habits.
By combining deep knowledge in habit creation and gamification with the latest research in health and fitness, we craft desirable apps that create and addiction your body will love.
Our apps have been recognised by Apple as best of App Store 2016 and 2017, and App of the Year for Apple Watch 2016. Google awarded us Editor's Choice and best Android Wear app experience in 2017. And we are just getting started.