- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for our new Solutions Developer to join our journey towards World Domination! You will be part of a motivated technical team and work for a fast-growing, profitable company where technology rules! As a part of our Solutions Team, we can assure you not a single day will look the same!
ABOUT THE POSITION
This is a great opportunity for anyone with a passion for systems and wants to be part of a growing team at one of Gothenburg’s most innovative product companies. We have a strong development culture, a relentless focus on solutions quality and customer satisfaction. We are totally in love with our product and hope you will be as well.
As a Solutions Developer, you will be part of a technical team responsible for delivering on system customization, integration and quality. You will be working with the backend parts of our product integration process in a dynamic social and varying role.
Your team is called “Solution Market Developments” and works within the field of new markets all over Europe. This makes the role even more exciting since you will be integrating our product towards costumers all over Europe! On your side, you will have our amazing system specialists when coding your way towards World Domination!
Example of work tasks:
• Develop clients on new markets in the context of client launches mainly in Java and SQL
• Participate in project planning when launching customer projects
• Develop & implement customers’ data and make sure our customers get the best solutions
• Be involved and lead technical discussions, both internally and externally
• Contribute to the project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
WHO ARE YOU?
To succeed in this role, you probably consider yourself a problem solver out of this world! You will have both external and internal contact areas so it is important that you have good communication skills. Also, if you have an analytical mindset and like to get your head around complex systems we will like you even more!
Besides a great personality we’re looking for candidates with the following background:
• A bachelor’s degree in subjects such as computer science, software engineering, IT or related subjects
• Database development experience
• Strong working knowledge of SQL/MySQL
• Minimum of 1 year working within software development
• Experience with Agile development
• Fluent in English
Swedish is not required for this position.
• Experience working in a product organization
• Experience from developing frontend / UI and/or mobile apps
• Experience working with Java
Start: ASAP, but we prefer "Ms/Mr Right" to "Ms/Mr Right Now"
Extent: Full time
Contact person: Annie Berglund
Sounds interesting? Please click on "Apply" below to easily submit your application. We review applications continuously so please apply ASAP!
>> Curious how it really is to work at Benify?
Follow us on Instagram! <<