- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
How many times in your career do you get the opportunity to build something new, from the ground up? To create something that will help customers all over the world work smarter and faster?
Novacura is fast-growing company with offices all over the world. We empower and inspire companies to work smarter and faster in a rapidly changing world. Our services and solutions enable customers to innovate, transform and improve their business processes to drive digital transformation.
We are now focusing on creating a global SaaS offering for our unique Business Process Management platform, Novacura Flow. We are looking for a person that can help us create a Cloud Operations Department that can build and manage a collaborative cloud environment.
Sound interesting? It is! Come and join us andhelp create something remarkable.
This position will be responsible for conducting technical studies and evaluations of the business area requirements. The manager will recommend the appropriate cloud technology options to support the platform. The Manager Cloud Operations will oversee the adoption, transition, and execution of cloud strategy of applications, platform, and infrastructure.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) isTo continue to make Novacura a success by:
- Being responsible for and define, build, and maintain a cost-efficient Novacura global SaaS offering and infrastructure
- Being responsible for the service level towards the SaaS end-customers
- Automating the upgrade procedure and ensure that the customers always are running on the latest version of the software (evergreen)
- Inspiring the customers to extend the use of the software more, in collaboration with the R&D, Marketing and Application Departments
- Being responsible for internal applications hosted in the cloud
- Heading up the Cloud Operations Department
Key responsibilities- Software deployment and upgrades
- Cloud Performance and Scalability
- Support for multiple customer environments (dev, test, prod)
- Find solutions to Identity management, using frameworks such as OAuth2 in collaboration with R&D
- Hybrid applications that connect to on-premises resources
- High availability and disaster recovery
- Management and monitoring of cloud environment
Preferred experience and knowledge- Microsoft Azure
- IIS, .NET, Web Services
- SQL Databases, No-SQL Databases
- TeamCity, Octopus Deploy
Necessary technical/functional/language skills- Extensive experience in the architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications
- 8+ years of experience in infrastructure/systems management and/or enterprise architecture, preferably involving cloud technologies
- Experience working with a software development team in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for keeping up-to-date with the latest cloud trends and technologies
This is a full-time position at our HQ in Gothenburg, Sweden with occasional travel required.
Why should you meet us?
We can offer you a very important role in an innovative, fast-growing company with cutting edge products. Your contribution will be central to the company's success. You will of course be involved in shaping your role as well as how the company is developing. Together with us, you work in a challenging environment where you can gain invaluable experience. We work with some of the world's largest companies and no day is the same. We offer competitive benefits, necessary tools and compensation after competence. We have great coffee as well.
Here at Novacura, we are experts in business systems and process improvement. With an overall view of the reality of different industries, we have solutions that can easily be adapted to suit each client’s unique requirements. We have both the will and the ability to understand the reality of our customers - from business needs to technical details. With our comprehensive approach, we contribute to our customers' increased competitiveness. We build solutions tailored to our customers' operations using our Novacura Flow product platform.
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.