- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Adiga AB started in 2010 as an engineering consulting firm working towards the industry, with main focus on construction- and development projects.
Over the years we have been growing and today we are working within the areas Automotive, Control Systems, Industry, Purchasing and Recruitment. This vacancy is positioned within the Automotive area, which means you will be a part of our consultancy section.
Our customer are starting on a journey to develop their own Infotainment software, and we are looking for talented developers to join this exciting journey! As a Senior System Developer you will be a part of the core team working with the infotainment system for the cars of the future.
In joining the company in their early phases, you will be flexible and support many aspects of development for them. As our work is in close cooperation with their Chinese colleagues, you should enjoy and thrive on working with global teammates. You should be self-driven, flexible, and have a sense of humor, as well as having a passion for software development.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Develop application software for infotainment head unit ?
- Contribute to and drive world-leading software implementation ?
- Train and develop other team members ?
- M.Sc. Electrical, or Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience ?
- +8 years’ experience in C/C++ (Linux) ?
- Multitalented in Linux technologies ?
- Experienced in system models, design patterns and system architecture of ?embedded systems. ?
- Experiences in QA strategies and toolchains for low level projects ?
- Team mindset and experience from agile dev processes (such as Scrum) ?
- Continuous Integration with Git ?
- Additional helpful skills include: Java, Android OS development experience, ?app development techniques for mobile platforms, system integration and hardware configuration, testing framework for app development. ?
Personal attributes: ?
- Ability to drive, motivate and convince. Thorough and analytical, detailed and careful. Preference for leadership experience. ?
- Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
- Cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture ?
- Experience of VCC Infotainment systems and processes is an advantage.
- Regular travel to Asia (primarily Hangzhou China) will be required ?
- Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate, and ?is expected to be able to work autonomously. ?
- Full professional proficiency in English and very strong communication skills. ?
What do we offer?
At Adiga we offer a stimulating work environment with good conditions and a happy bunch of colleagues. We are certified according to ISO9001/ISO14001 and we strive to work after our philosophy ”Split Vision”. It practically means that we have an engaged and present management team who always make an effort so that all our employees feel appreciated. At Adiga we are convinced that it is important, especially for newly employed, to feel like they are one with the team. Therefore we invest in our staff and work a lot with the dynamics of the individual. We are also connected to an collective agreement with all it’s benefits for the employee!
Now you know a little bit more about us, but we still know nothing about you. So, who are you? We are curious! Please send in your application and tell us who you are, what you want and which competence you can contribute with!