- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
What is the best way to communicate that on a busy traffic? Every day 480 000 emergency vehicles run around Europe relying on the hundred-year-old technology of sirens and lights.
Is there a better way?
Join us in developing the next era of automotive communications.
Who are we?
We are a team of engineers who want to improve road safety by developing smart communication solutions in the field of Vehicle to Vehicle (V2V) and Vehicle to Everything (V2X) communications. The solution we’re developing consists of hardware and software.
Our first product EVAM System is the most compatible V2V unit on the market. We’re working with a vision to develop new innovative products for the special vehicles industry.
How does EVAM system work?
EVAM System is a compact hardware mounted locally as a mobile device in an emergency vehicle or any stationary vehicle in strategic areas. The system transmits a signal that is received by motorists in the proximity of transmission. The transmitted signal from the emergency vehicle alerts the motorist about the changes in the surroundings through a warning message played through the car's infotainment/audio system directly.
Our need and Challenge?
The lack of effective ways of communication and visibility during emergencies has always been a great contribution to the loss of lives. This has been realized by our customers and now we have several interesting clients waiting globally for us to deliver our first EVAM Systems.
In addition to this, there are a lot of larger players including several automotive giants, interested in partnering with us in different projects, which means now is the time to expand our team to realize these amazing opportunities.
We believe that every tech startup, especially in electronics and engineering area, reaches an interesting phase where they realize, from now on, it is not just our engineering skills and business skills that can deliver the magic, but we need an embedded developerwho can integrate with our current developers’ team and work with them to make things happen by taking ownership of the product’s low-level software aspect.
We are happy to say that EVAM systems team has reached this phase and now we’re looking to welcome an embedded developer.
Role & Responsibilities:
You will be taking part in our embedded software development and so we believe, you:
1) Have strong experience in both designing the architecture and programming of embedded softwareproducts (especially in signal communications);
2) Have experience with embedded software testing and debugging;
3) Have experience with embedded system development in general and digital electronics.
Skills & Requirements
· Experience in low-level software development (C, C++, RTOS, Linux kernel, bootloader are things you should know about)
· Experience in software testing process automation, software robustness, and fault-tolerance
· Experience in Team and project management
· Innate desire to tinker with electronic components and build products
· Passion for communication technologies
· Positive attitude and drive
· Excellent written and spoken English, ability to work as part of an international team
This is a unique opportunity to join a team that is changing the way automotive communicate in the future. EVAM is the beginning of something far larger.
We are currently meeting several interesting candidates and if you’re an embedded software engineer who’s passionate to build and deliver something that has the power to change an industry, ping us and we’ll get back to you asap!
H&E Solutions is an early stage tech startup that is developing some advanced communication protocols for the automotive industry. The first product we’re working to release now is EVAM systems which are designed to change the way Vehicle-to-Vehicle communication works in emergency scenarios. But this is just a start and our mission is to change the way automotive communicate in the future.
We are a team of 6 and currently part of STING incubator program. With piling customer interests on one side and demand in the market for effective communication systems, we’re in an exciting phase of scaling our team. If you’re interested in changing the future of Vehicle to Everything (V2X) communication get in touch with us and we’ll be happy to talk.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Junior systemutvecklare / nyexaminerad civilingenjör till Omicron Ceti
- Content Designer till internationellt modeföretag!
- Software Engineer / .NET / C# / Fullstack / Backend Developer at Westpay
- Senior Data Engineer / BI-developer at Cabonline
- Junior Javautvecklare till analysföretaget Retriever!