- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
TerraNet is looking for a motivated embedded software engineer to help further develop and maintain 802.11 protocols, including TerraNet’s own proprietary solutions, and potentially integrate it into a variety of software and hardware platforms.
As an embedded software engineer, you will be a member of our embedded core team implementing and porting 802.11 protocols into a variety of hardware and software platforms. You will also be challenged to develop and simulate 802.11 protocols as part of your tasks.
Key qualifications and experience:
• 1-2 years of experience of embedded software development.
• Knowledge and understanding of wireless communication software/firmware architecture
• Implementation experience with 802.11 wireless protocols
• C/C++ programming skills, familiarity with debugging embedded software systems.
• Demonstrate an understanding development processes and agile methodologies.
• Demonstrate ability to multitask within an environment of rapidly changing priorities.
• Knowledge of other wireless communication protocols is a merit
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We are a uniquely positioned company with patented software algorithms that in combination with existing communications protocols enable intelligent machine-to-machine communication, connectivity and the streaming of HD quality data independent of cellular networks or hotspots.
Read more at terranet.se