- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As a Senior Software Developer you will be responsible for Truecaller's backend application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle.
Your challenge will be to build a scalable and reliable system, while facing growing global traffic. This will include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for large systems. You will also be coding for new features and have an important role in the backend architecture; both in microservices and investigating new alternatives and technologies together with the platform team.
As far as your technical skills, we’d love to hear about your experience of:
- Extensive experience on the JVM.
- Scala, Lightbend stack.
- System operational responsibilities
- Experience of microservices architecture
- Good English skills, oral and written.
It is a bonus if you also have experience of:
- Experience in designing libraries and APIs
- Reactive systems (akka, rxjava or similar)
- Java 8
- Apache Kafka
- Reporting, generating analytics and statiscs (e.g Graphite/Grafana)
- Cloud computing integration (e.g. AWS)
This position is located in Stockholm, Sweden
We only accept applications in English.
Remember the days when the phone rang and you didn’t know who it was? If it was the company you always dreamt working for? A call from a hospital trying to tell you someone close to you got sick? Or just that stubborn sales guy.
Our mission is to make it possible for you to know who’s trying to contact you, and also tell you when not to pick up. We are building a platform which empowers our users to take control of their own digital identity and making their communication more safe and efficient.
Truecaller is one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world. We have over 250 million users around the world with the strongest presence in South Asia, Middle East and North Africa.
We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.