- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you have experience working within every aspect of AR/VR development and are motivated to coach and support people at the same time? In that case you could be our new Competence Team Lead within AR/VR!
Who are we?
Cybercom is not your usual consultant company. We put a lot of effort into working closely with our partners when we sell and deliver our projects. We invest time to understand our clients’ companies and businesses. We want to build good and long-term relationships with them by being clear and easy to work with. Our vision is to be our client’s most trustworthy business partner in the connected world.
And now we’re expanding by building a team within the AR/VR domain!
Who are you?
You need to understand and be able to somewhat deliver in every aspect of AR/VR development, e.g. Realtime graphics, UX design and content creation. We aim to accelerate our AR/VR team around you where you can focus more on the business side (mainly pre-sale, evangelist work such as lectures and senior advisory activities). At the beginning we will need you to take responsibility in the entire development lifecycle for AR/VR projects.
You will be responsible to guide our clients in their AR/VR journey in close collaboration with other important focal areas for Cybercom such as IoT, Machine Learning and Cloud. This meaning that you should be able to see opportunities in how other domains can contribute to accelerate Cybercom AR/VR business.
You are preferred to have experience within:
- hands-on industry experience in development of 3D real-time graphics software
- design and implementation of immersive mixed reality solutions
- coordinating/leading teams or projects within AR/VR (3D design and 3D development)
- You can support colleagues within traditional AR/VR domains, such as
- Real-time game development platforms, e.g. Unity3D, Unreal Engine, Cry Engine
- 3D authoring software to generate content, e.g. 3ds Max, Maya or Blender 3D
- Software for creating 2D assets, e.g. Photoshop, GIMP or any other alternative.
- Acquainted with typical work flows/production pipelines for AR/VR/game development/real-time computer graphics. As a bonus, you are aware of AR/VR hardware technologies such as HTC Vive, Oculus, Hololens or Tango
- Meritable if you have an entrepreneurial background or interest in business development
Does this sound interesting? Apply now!
Want to know more about Cybercom and what we do? (http://www.cybercom.com/Cases-and-clients/) http://www.cybercom.com/Cases-... (http://www.cybercom.com/Cases-and-clients/)or (https://career.cybercom.com/)https://career.cybercom.com/.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Backend Developer with PHP background
- Experienced back-end java developers
- Software Developer for Plugins and Web Applications
- Är du testare och vill födjupa dig i kravhantering på produktbolaget Ascom?
- Hjälp blåljusaktörer genom C#-utveckling på Carmenta!