- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Vaimo is focused on helping online store owners achieve online sales success. Every day more than two hundred and forty thousand online store owners sell their products and services using Magento to millions of online store visitors. Magento is indisputably the worlds fastest growing eCommerce platform. We at Vaimo have positioned ourselves as one of the top Magento solutions providers in the world and we have helped more than 400 online store owners move their business forward without compromise. Businesses turn to Vaimo for Ecommerce best practices that are as local as their nearest customer and as global as their aspiration. Simply put eCommerce at its best. For this position Vaimo is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer who can contribute to successful deliveries of ecommerce projects to our clients.
As a QA Engineer you will work closely with our development teams. Together you will define the features we build to empower client to love the product, and you and your team will be responsible for ensuring that those features are well tested throughout. We move fast, so you will need to automate everything you can.
The product you will be working with is one of the most exciting in the field for those looking to work with professional e-commerce solutions. Magento offers already in its basic offering a very comprehensive list of functionality, providing the opportunity to work with development of real cutting-edge technology.
- Responsible for the quality of your team(s) deliveries
- Perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers and project managers
- Systematically report status, progress and concerns to QA Team Lead, Scrum Master and other team members
- Working in a self-organized agile team to gain necessary input and ensure accurate and complete testing activities within each area and task
- Direct communication with Product Owner from clients side to establish the tasks and goals for execution
- Analyzing and clarification of requirements
- Perform manual tests, design/improve existing test suites
- Perform test automation, design/improve existing test suites
- Create and update test scripts, reports and other test documentation
- Provide usability feedback to the product development team
- We are looking for you who has experience in the entire development process
- 2+ years of testing experience
- Experience in testing Web-based applications, Web-services
- Experience in working with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience in working with version control systems
- Good English skills (at least on an intermediate level)
It is a plus if you have the following skills/achievements as well:
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science or similar
- Experience with Magento
- ISTQB Foundation Level
- Experience in work with CI
Vaimo offers superb training and career development opportunities within a friendly and dynamic work environment. We provide employees opportunities to develop their technical skills as well their understanding for the client's businesses. You will be part of a team delivering high quality eCommerce solutions to our clients. We also provide opportunities for an International career including traveling and competitive remuneration packages.