- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are currently looking to recruit for a Software Developer
at our location in Gothenburg
To develop AOS IF150 software, Onboard ATP and ATO according to a defined EN50128 compliant SIL4 SW development process.
Create a design based on the requirement specifications and other steering documents. Implement the design (coding). Develop and maintenance simulators, analysers and other tools that are needed.
The safety critical nature of the product introduces special restrictions on design and implementation, and places focus on testability, robustness and availability.
• Create a software design
• Software implementation
• Software verification
• Trouble shooting and fault finding
• Requirement Engineering
• Bachelor or Master‘s in Computer Science/ other equivalent education/ experiences
• 2 to 5 years of relevant experience
• Good knowledge is required about:
- object oriented programming and design in C++
- embedded SW development
- computer communications
- agile SW development
- English language
• Basic knowledge is required about:
- software architecture design
- graphical user interface programming
• Additional valued skills:
- safety critical SW development
- software design in UML
- software requirements engineering
- component/unit testing
- version control and code review with Git / Gerrit
- continuous integration
- industrial/automotive/medical technology solutions
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, apply now at http://www.careers.bombardier.com and start your dynamic career today!
Your ideas move people.
Bombardier Transportation, a global leader in rail technology, offers the broadest portfolio in the rail industry and delivers innovative products and services that set new standards in sustainable mobility. BOMBARDIER ECO4 technologies – built on the four cornerstones of energy, efficiency, economy and ecology – conserve energy, protect the environment and help to improve total train performance. Bombardier Transportation is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and has a very diverse customer base with products or services in more than 60 countries. It has an installed base of over 100,000 vehicles worldwide.