- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
IT Specialist within Web- and Integration Infrastructure for Nord-Lock Group in Malmö
Would you like to join a fantastic IT team at a vibrant B2B company? Nord-Lock are looking for a business-driven IT Specialist who can own and develop our global web infrastructure. Working in the secure bolting industry Nord-Lock are considered experts and our customers know they can always rely on us. Our customers know that using our products makes the world a safer place.
About your role
The role will report to the CIO and is based at our HQ in Malmö working with our global IT team consisting of six people. The successful candidate will become the in-house expert for web integration infrastructure working closely with internal contacts such as Business Development and Sales & Marketing and external partners such as suppliers and vendors.
The role is to manage and develop web and Azure oriented platforms and integrate them with internal systems to enable development of Nord-Locks online presence for all channels.
Nord-Lock Group works with the latest IT solutions like D365, O365, Logic apps and Power BI. Our solutions are completely cloud based and we act as references to Microsoft´s development of cloud based solutions. We have a strong focus on making sure our web solutions are user friendly and suitable for our business needs.
Your key tasks and responsibilities:
- Technical ownership of web infrastructure and development within this area
- Implement infrastructure changes together with external consultants
- Technically build our “customer journeys”
- Function as our internal technical advisor/expert within the area
- Being part of digital projects
Although the role is based at Malmö the position requires a fair amount of travelling and we estimate that you will spend approximately 10% of your time at Nord-Lock Group offices/sites abroad.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 5 years´ experience within the area
- Bachelor Degree – preferably within IT
- Good experience of cloud based solutions (Microsoft), MS Azure, Episerver and MS Dynamics 365 or equivalent
- Fluent in spoken and written English (Swedish or any other languages are a bonus)
- Experience of working in project based organizations
- Strong work ethic – no task is too small for you to help with
- Easy to work with and good social skills
- Multitasker who can handle several projects at a time and meet tight deadlines
- Holistic thinker - you cut through complexity
To fit in well with us, you need to be creative and independent as well as cooperative and team oriented – you’re fast and open to changes that happen every day.
Do you have what it takes?
If you think you’re the perfect fit for this position, apply today by clicking on "Sök tjänst" and uploading your CV/resume and cover letter.
We will handle applications continuously, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Christoffer Hällefors; [email protected] or 0702 – 002 590. For questions about the position, please contact CIO Sebastian Svärdebrandt; [email protected].
Nord-Lock Group is a world leading manufacturer of safe and reliable bolt-securing solutions. Innovative technologies in the product portfolio include Nord-Lock´s wedge locks, Superbolt tensioners, Boltlight´s hydraulic tensioning tools and Expander system pivot pin assembly. Its global sales organization and international partners provide customers with in-depth expertise and the right solution for every type of bolt securing need. Nord-Lock Group is an outstanding example of a company being able to sustain profitable double digit growth. The total turnover for Nord-Lock Group is more than 1 billion SEK and the company has about 500 employees.
For more information about us, please visit:www.nord-lock.com
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.