- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
- Create a design based on the requirement specification, update SW architecture, SW design specification, component specifications and other steering documents. Implement the design (coding in C++) and verify according to the specification. Create/update the automated component test for the affected module. Be involved and take responsibility of the trouble shooting and fault finding.
• Create a software design
• Software implementation
• Software verification
• Trouble shooting and fault finding
• Requirement Engineering
• Bachelor or Master‘s in Computer Science/ other equivalent education/ experiences
• 2 to 5 years of relevant experience
• Skilled C++ knowledge
• Knowledge about Linux/ Unix
• Knowledge about script programming
• Experience in Git/ Gerrit/ Jenjins or similar tools
• Knowledge about SCRUM
• Analytical and innovative thinking
• Knowledge about safety critical systems
• English language at a business level
• Availability for travelling
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, apply now at http://www.careers.bombardier.com and start your dynamic career today!
Your ideas move people.
Bombardier Transportation, a global leader in rail technology, offers the broadest portfolio in the rail industry and delivers innovative products and services that set new standards in sustainable mobility. BOMBARDIER ECO4 technologies – built on the four cornerstones of energy, efficiency, economy and ecology – conserve energy, protect the environment and help to improve total train performance. Bombardier Transportation is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and has a very diverse customer base with products or services in more than 60 countries. It has an installed base of over 100,000 vehicles worldwide.
We are currently looking to recruit for a Software Developer
at our location in Gothenburg