- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Geely Design is a multi-cultural global organisation with studios in Shanghai, Gothenburg, Barcelona and Los Angeles, with total staff of approximately 500.
These design studios, with top class design teams and the latest tools in design development, are responsible for the creation of a unique design language for each of Geely's brands; Geely, Lynk & Co and London Taxi.
We are a fast growing team of both creative and management professionals with the task of delivering exciting global products suitable for volume production and innovative concepts. In an inspiring studio environment we build and maintain a top-class design team of multiple nationalities. With best in class processes and tools we challenge preconceptions and deliver premium car design.
In the heart of Sweden’s automotive cluster Gothenburg, we have concentrated all our efforts in the creation of the new brand in the Geely family, LYNK & CO, and all of its coming products. LYNK & CO has made its mark by sophisticated design and an appreciation of the connected world we live in. Today we are more than 200 people who work with coming LYNK & CO products..
We are currently expanding to provide the capability to deliver an ambitious portfolio of vehicles across multiple segments. Your contribution may be our key to success! The following position is currently open for application:
Creative Director - User Experience Design
You are the kind of person that thinks we design for humans not only users and you know the difference. You have a visionary point of view about the importance of good UX in the evolution of mobility, who understands that mobility is at the forefront of where the world is heading. You purposefully keep ahead when it comes to emerging mobility concepts, social paradigms as well as design trends. You’ve moved beyond interactions, gestures and behaviors and are starting to think about intelligence, emotions and socialization and feel comfortable in challenging and advising the top executives in this journey.
You see the world through a lens of smart experience design and how it can change the world and improve people’s lives. You realize today’s information architecture and traditional UX tools are rapidly evolving so old ways of thinking about UX just won’t work anymore. Finally, you’re a little obsessed about shaping the mobility experience of the future.
Our ideal candidate thrives at the intersection of user insight, data, design and technology. You have experience solving complex multi-product/end user/device/market design challenges and have design portfolio as proof.
We encourage overseas applicants and strive to create a diverse and inclusive culture and we are searching for someone who can nurture and build on the already existing good team relations and trust, which is unique for our organization.
- Lead the development of the long-term user experience vision and partner with segment-specific partners to activate the enterprise UX strategy.
- Develop and use design thinking tools and frameworks for organizational transformation.
- Own the UX design process.
- You ensure the teams have good design tools such as personas, design principles, and experience maps to guide product, service, and experience design.
- You push to ensure that all concept explorations are supported with rich insights, scenarios, benefits for users and business.
- You drive UX agendas within Design and Engineering and serve as protector, buffer and filter.
- Act as an ambassador of UX Design within and outside the company.
- The role will entail quite frequent trips to China.
- Great leadership skills
- Understanding of the end-to-end user-centered design process, from strategy, to concept, to final design.
- You can distinguish between good and great work. You have professional experience in user interface design, strong information visualization skills, and prototyping skills.
- You strive for a clear and insightful understanding of our user expectations, their needs, and the creative opportunities and challenges.
- You are comfortable talking and driving UX deliverables
- Comfortable presenting and 'selling' UX design solutions to senior management, project teams, partners, and stakeholders. Ensures the success of the vision.
- Experience working in modern agile and lean environments.
B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Interaction Design, Product Design or related fields. 5-10 years’ experience of automotive or consumer electronics development. Experience managing and/or leading UX design teams that resulted in creating world-class experiences and/or services. Knowledge about trends and applicability of new ways of Interaction and technologies Experience of project management Knowledge of complex industrialization processes. Ability to drive, motivate and convince. Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions Cultural awareness, especially Chinese – European culture
What we offer
Geely Design offers you an exciting and challenging job in a fast growing and developing company. We are a diverse and dynamic team, appreciating the competence and experience all our employees are contributing. We offer you an innovative atmosphere and culture of team spirit and where sharing knowledge and together finding new ways to tackle our challenges is key.
If you have an open mindset to new innovative ways of working and want to be part of a global and agile team, you might be our next colleague. Welcome with your application today.