- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The CCS Data Scientist is a role in the Data Science team within Consumer Insight & Business Analytics (CI & BA), which in turn is a part of part of the Consumer Connectivity Services (CCS) Organization. The Data Science team within CCS is brand new and growing. The team is tasked with bringing data science and advanced analytics to bear on all parts of the business, and support strategy as well as product development.
As a CCS Data Scientist you will primarily be focused on supporting the CCS product teams' advanced analytics needs, inform business strategy through data-driven insights and build innovative products with data and machine learning.
• Clean, manipulate and analyse large data sets
• Understand complex business challenges, develop hypotheses, integrate internal and external data sources, analyse them and effectively communicate your findings to both a technical and non-technical audience
• Apply statistics and machine learning to better understand customers and markets
• Build smart data products and algorithms that improve CCS products
• Work in collaboration with designers and engineers in the development of connected services
• Work from our Gothenburg office while expecting travel to our Los Angeles, Mountain View and Shanghai offices
• PhD in a quantitative field, or Master's/Bachelor's and 2+ years of data science industry experience
• Excellent research and analytical skills
• Solid Python skills
• Good grasp of statistics, mathematical modelling, data visualization and Machine Learning
• Experience working with databases and some flavour of SQL
• Any experience with Cloud infrastructure, software engineering and ETLs is a plus
• Familiarity in (or a willingness to learn) the following is a plus: geospatial analysis (GIS), NoSQL, Google Analytics, Git, Power BI / Tableau
• Excellent communication skills in English
Application and contact
Does this sound like your next challenge? Welcome with your application by submitting your resume and cover letter via the link below no later than 8th of February 2018.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Ronnie Jansson, Senior Data Scientist Manager, 61820 Consumer Insights & Business Analytics, at [email protected] and for questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Charlotte Silfversparre, Senior Recruiter at [email protected]
Please note that applications through email are not accepted.
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired luxury car brand" by simplifying people's lives. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Backend Developer with PHP background
- Experienced back-end java developers
- Software Developer for Plugins and Web Applications
- Är du testare och vill födjupa dig i kravhantering på produktbolaget Ascom?
- Hjälp blåljusaktörer genom C#-utveckling på Carmenta!