- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
ALTEN is growing and we are now looking for a Security Test Engineer who will be part of a Infotainment team. The team will be responsible for Security and License Management, Power Management, Software requirements and Storage.
Personal qualities that we value are the ability to act professionally as a consultant and to understand the client’s goals and values. These include; someone who is positive, outgoing and driven, able to create and maintain long lasting relationships with our customers, thrilled by problem solving and able to use creativity and hard work to find new solutions. And of course we want someone who is genuinely interested in technology! You think that your salary should correlate with your skills and together we share the responsibility to develop your professional consultant profile. Emphasis will be placed on personal suitability.
For this role your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop test cases (both manual and automated) and perform them
- Help out in creating requirements on nodes that are part of the Infotainment system
- Perform test in laboratory as well as in complete cars in field
Focus will be on security testing in many different aspects. As a security test engineer you will be responsible for performing security scans, analyze and reproduce discovered vulnerabilities. You will also write security related test cases using best industry practices. Another part is to execute verification and validation tests, especially in areas associated with secure authentication, authorization, availability, confidentiality, integrity and non-repudiation. It´s important to keep up to date with the latest industry vulnerabilities and hot security trends.
Competencies needed for the position:
- M.Sc. in Computer Science/Electrical/Electronic or equivalent
- Experience in quality assurance of complex embedded systems
- Deep and broad background in network security. Also important with a true interest in computer/network security
- TCP/IP and routing
- Experience in test automation
- Driving license B
- Infotainment area
- Test automation
- Scripting, C, C++, C#, CAPL, Python
- General experience in testing
- Agile development process
At Alten we develop and deliver competence for world-leading companies through the most committed engineering and IT consultants. Our customers are in industries such as Energy, Telecom, Automotive, Defence & Aerospace, Life Science and Industry, and we are active throughout the product chain. As part of the Alten Group, we have over 20,000 employees and operations in 20 countries. It is our conviction that real commitment is created through the choice and the opportunity to influence their own personal development - our business model gives that opportunity. This choice allows us to offer our customers the most committed consultants, regardless of assignments.
We look forward to your application!
We decline politely but firmly any direct contact with staffing and recruitment companies as well as vendors of job ads.