- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Our client, a respected company in the air travel market, is looking for a BI Developer/Data Scientist to join their Business Intelligence team. They are in need of an analytical expert who will help guide the data-driven efforts as well as create value for all other business units within the company. The role also offers a great opportunity for innovation in creating new opportunities in how they use data and technology, mainly in using machine-learning and artificial intelligence.
* Spearheading the BI-team and drive the analytical innovation towards all other business units
* Help to support other business units using analytics and data
* Proactively working to innovate and improve all areas of business.
* Developing analytical prototypes all the way to production
* Supporting other business units when needed
* Working in a wide range of teams as an analytical catalyst and/or team leader
* Being responsible for relations and collaborations with Business CIO’s, Business Owners, Business Analysts together with the head of the analytics department.
* University degree in a relevant field
* Minimum of 5 years experience in BI and Analytics
* BI and analytic skills in platforms such as Microsoft SQL Server or SAS Institute
* Having an excellent ability to communicate data-driven insights efficiently using data visualisation tools like Power BI, Qlik, Visual Analytics, Tableu
* Be familiar with technologies such as Hadoop, Azure Data Lake, Spark and other Big Data system landscapes
* Having and interest in data science, machine learning, mathematical models, statistical computing, SAS, Python, R, etc
* Possessing an understanding of machine learning and data mining concepts such as neural networks, decision trees, random forest etc
* Being able to fluently communicate in English and a Scandinavian languageOther preferred capabilities and experiences:
For this role we are looking for a positive person who easily can work in teams. They should have a very analytical way of thinking and solving problems as well as possesing the ability to be creative in their work. If you are a social being who is also driven by results then you are the perfect fit!
Our client provides an amazing and engaging workplace with many benefits for it’s employees! You will have an outstanding chance to grow as an individual and have a flexible work life with our client.
Clik Recruitment is a Swedish recruitment company specialized in the field of data and analytics. We connect top talent with exciting opportunities all over Sweden and Scandinavia. If this role doesn't fit you, please give us a call and we'll discuss how we can help you find your dreamjob!